Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What color is your CITH :nerd:
bright royal. brooklyn backdo...errr "didnt get smalls". I was second in line lmao.

oh also. BK staff is legit twilight zone. Like OD frfiendly.

shout out to all of them, i inquired bout buying a group sticker and homie just threw every single sticker in my pack.

dude was laughing that i had my noah tote to put my stuff in bc i dont like wasting plastic

no CITH sticker.

bright royal. brooklyn backdo...errr "didnt get smalls". I was second in line lmao.

shout out to all of them, i inquired bout buying a group sticker and homie just threw every single sticker in my pack.

dude was laughing that i had my noah tote to put my stuff in bc i dont like wasting plastic

no CITH sticker.

Bk people the nicest

93629982-6EB3-40B6-A32E-1FA31AB8AD83.jpeg

no CITH sticker.

Damn, clean comeup with the time slot. You got the most hyped CW too. I’m personally not a fan of the bright royal CW but I’d take any color right now :smh:

Mustard then grey da best ones outside of Royal. The other jawnz lowkey meh af

Smfh dude at Lafayette said no more gold plates so I took the silver. Warmed up to it on my way home and I opened it seeing gold. Now Idk what to feel LMFAO. Even says silver on my receipt.

JPS JPS were there any royal hoodies left during your timeslot

Edit: NVM clearly I can't read lol

Last edited:

no CITH sticker.

BK all day man

no CITH sticker.
Gonaa sign up for BK next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom