• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on the ibca stuff. I think i read on one of J's posts that there will be 11 tee's week 1. Hopefully one of em is good

upload_2018-2-8_19-4-29.png

< :wink:

7f17e1e3768a631a82925ae15ce7d1e8.1000x1000x1.jpg

Passing on all of the tees so far. What ever happened to the wizard tee last season? I was looking forward to that one.

anyone win idle man draws?
i only entered for the black box logo beanie and zebra backpack but didn't win either..

Prob passing on alot based on those mockups. Not spending much thought on anything until lookbook

IBCA will fly. Bandana jacket will fly. That mystic looking Supreme crew neck will fly.

Reg in LA now is great. Bay Area road trips will happen. Although I won't waste signing up on non collab/Box logo releases.

Quick update on my StockX box logo hoodie win. Got a second personal email from StockX yesterday congratulating me on my win and telling me I had the choice of any FW17 color in an XL (the size for which I submitted my entry bid). I did a quick check and it looked like Red/Purple was by far the most rare, since there were only 2 listed on StockX in XL.

I figured they had a few on-hand that they had acquired themselves that they were just going to dole out to winners, but I just got a "seller shipped for authentication" email, and now there's only one red XL hoodie listed on the service.

Point is, not only did I win the hoodie for retail, but it also looks like everyone who had the lowest ask for the size/color winners chose also automatically had their ask accepted by StockX themselves.

Pretty cool way of running the contest, I'd say - neat way to keep it within the service and hook up their sellers (and, theoretically all sellers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom