• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to them a few hours ago and was told we should be getting an email for every order.

Awesome, thanks. I figure they would, but then again, its supreme and other retailers if they ship partial product, they let you know they shipped part of the items in the order and the other items will come shortly and not just a small foot note letting you know and then be a surprise when the item gets delivered.

My first order came in and only a zippo came in out of 4 items in that order. I wonder if we'll get another shipping update for the rest of the items.

Was coming in here to ask this question. I only got my Zippo today too.

7D0A61EC-E893-41C6-B79D-B4F6EBD73902.jpeg

#TeamOneReggie :lol:

Just got the in store text for Supreme LA. Luckily I just found out I gotta work Thursday morning so I just replied No. Thankfully I didn' get it earlier, said yes, then just not show up, and get banned

Received my Zippo and one Reggie. Still waiting for blue camo shirt and shoulder bag from first order.
Second order of camo camp cap, waist bag, and gloves shipped.

So let me get this straight this new b.s. orders are getting shipped separately? So I maybe getting 6 different deliveries? How is this helping and improving? Now to wait for other emails for shipping. WTF Supreme!

Bags seem to be shipping from RSVP and are originating in NC; mine was shipped Surepost. If you upgrade to UPS Ground, it will allow you to ship to a different address. All of my clothing was shipped from Chapter 4 (where most orders come out of) in NY. No shipping on the Light/Gloves order but I bet accessories are shipping from OMLOG, wherever that is shipping from.

Bags seem to be shipping from RSVP and are originating in NC; mine was shipped Surepost. If you upgrade to UPS Ground, it will allow you to ship to a different address. All of my clothing was shipped from Chapter 4 (where most orders come out of) in NY. No shipping on the Light/Gloves order but I bet accessories are shipping from OMLOG, wherever that is shipping from.

OMLOG=NJ

Of my three orders...
First came fine
Second I got 1/4 items (received stackable cups, am missing both boxes and the gloves)
Third I got 1/2 items (received light box, am missing zippo lighter)

OMLOG sucks by the way. One box no sticker, the other box one reggie.

If it were any company other than Supreme I wouldn't be worried, but they messed up a ton of my orders last season and that was before the multiple shipping centers.

My biggest order is suppose to be getting here 2moro says it only weighs 1lb looks like they just sent the zippo smh, that order had 6 different items in it

Expected delivery is tomorrow for my order and I'm hoping the t shirt I bought will fit. Didn't get a T shirt from FW17 so idk the sizing. I went TTS (Medium) for this season.

They probably seal the stickers up in case the poppy seed package tears open in transit. Im sure people would be pissed if they had to pick poppy seed out of their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom