• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here,

On another note the packlite is dope
IMG_1435.JPG

It's worth the money and has hella features

Damn I regret passing this. Outdoor summer time in a hammock. By firepit. Looks nice, good amount of light?

They comfortable?
Wearing the Reacts right now yeah breaking in really nice. Return is nice. More stable than UB

Got 4 orders through, all 4 charged, only 1 confirmation.

2 charges dropped off...LL

Confirmed order shipped and delivered, but package only contained 1 of 4 items ordered.

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron we're in Canada man, they always ship our orders last, all we get is reggies :wink:
bro. Supreme needs to standardize their sticker distribution techniques.
This-is-pissing-me-off-GIF.gif

JK, it's part of the fun.

1/2 of first order. Zippo missing. I guess coming in later. Crap stickers. And they come prepackaged
you got the ftw stickers, did that come in just with the FTW shirt? I only ordered 2 shirts, I'm probably getting nuthin

Keep in mind folks that it’s common for charges to drop off and come back. I’ve already had a few charges from Week 1 drop and come back multiple times over the last few days.

I’m thinking I might get my Mint pocket tee by April lol

Has anyone received shipping details on the rest of their order that wasn't shipped with the initial? Hopefully supreme does not **** this up.

Anyone ever order 2 decks on the same order? Did both arrive in the same box? Ordered skulls and red illegal, both said they shipped and only the red illegal came in.
I have the exact same order coming in today. I better have both decks today! I will keep you posted on what happens when UPS shows up.

one of my two charges dropped off last night and hasn't come back yet, lookin like an L :frown: at least the other charge actually posted now so thats good i suppose

this was the worst week 1 so far, i can only see it getting worse when f/w comes around

RSVP/OMLOG (NC)- Skate Decks via UPS Surepost
OMLOG (NJ)- Accessories via UPS Surepost
Chapter 4 (NY)- Everything else via UPS Ground

Does this seem accurate?

Last edited:
Tracking updated this morning, packages i was expecting friday are showing up today. Still no shipping on my 3rd order which was a restock 30 minutes after the drop, charge is still there so im sure it'll ship eventually

5/5 orders shipped

Skull deck is the first to arrive today with the rest of my packages arriving by Monday.

I'll keep you guys posted in terms of missing items, stickers, etc.

charges drop off all the time. they're just authorizations. we've gone through this ever year. not a great indicator of cancellation.
in the 6 years ive been buying supreme this has never happened to me. but i also didnt get a confirmation email

in the 6 years ive been buying supreme this has never happened to me. but i also didnt get a confirmation email
I've been buying since day one of their online shop. Back then charges would drop off all the time because of how slow shipping times were. The one time I had a cancel the charge was still there. I wouldn't be too worried. Best bet is to just give them a call to get some clarification on what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom