Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7B4BCB62-58E5-4E76-A627-9236DDB3A2D7.jpeg

My week 1 stuff still hasn’t shipped lol. I figured Preme would do this since they do it every year to me ‍♂️ ... someone wanna tel me how I can order the other color boxers. Everytime I try Supreme Says 1 order per style. I ordered Black week 1. Trying white week 2 and still no

After trying to get through literally 199 times I finally talked to someone in the warehouse. Got my 3rd and 4th tracking for seperate accessories and she also claimed this,”won’t happen again.” And said it was a mistake on the systems part that split up orders and that the mistake cost Supreme quite a bit of money. So let’s hope that’s true.

Attachments

• 95DD576C-844D-4F3F-AB9A-00C8595F2FC5.jpeg
    95DD576C-844D-4F3F-AB9A-00C8595F2FC5.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 29
My week 1 stuff still hasn’t shipped lol. I figured Preme would do this since they do it every year to me ‍♂️ ... someone wanna tel me how I can order the other color boxers. Everytime I try Supreme Says 1 order per style. I ordered Black week 1. Trying white week 2 and still no
gotta try on a different device/network with a different card and slightly alter your address ie. st vs street or dr vs drive

Got the automation error on manual desktop too like a couple others mentioned. Using Chrome Autofill so not sure what is tripping it...by the time I went back it was too late, oh well.

Got the automation error on manual desktop too like a couple others mentioned. Using Chrome Autofill so not sure what is tripping it...by the time I went back it was too late, oh well.
That just might be the new sold out screen. I use auto fill.

So, it's probably Chrome autofill. Happened to me before. Disabled autofill and was then OK. But again, it's not consistent.

what # did you press to get to the girl who can look up orders?
Still have not gotten any emails for week 1 order but charges are cc are approved.

So, it's probably Chrome autofill. Happened to me before. Disabled autofill and was then OK. But again, it's not consistent.

Yea def inconsistent. Copying and pasting might trip it off too right? I think that started happening last season at some point.

Thought I got ghosted this am but finally got thru to the warehouse and they were able to find my order using my phone number. Never saw confirm page or got an email but saw the charge. They just resent the email and I'm all set. GL to those of you in the same boat.

Thought I got ghosted this am but finally got thru to the warehouse and they were able to find my order using my phone number. Never saw confirm page or got an email but saw the charge. They just resent the email and I'm all set. GL to those of you in the same boat.

Been trying to call all morning..>D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom