• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plug hit me up, finally got a Skull pile board!

Those NBA jacket's are nice!

Flip on the AF1's to all HB

Can someone get me some insight on this? I'm going to try to word this as simple as possible since the scenario is kind of complicated.
I made a total of 3 orders. I got 4 separate shipping notifications from myUPS, in which 2 got delivered.

1st order: skull deck & 2 T-shirts; only the deck was received, i'm missing the 2 shirts
2nd order: waist bag and small duffel; only the waist bag was received
3rd order: large duffel; still in transit
4th shipping notification: i have no clue? possibly the 2 missing shirts or small duffel?

It wouldn't make sense to put all of my missing items I've purchased in separate orders in 1 package.

In conclusion, if my large duffel is in fact in transit for my 3rd order, then that would make that 4th shipping notification have the small duffel and the 2 shirts that I'm missing from my 2 different orders.

Any insight would be appreciated, just don't want to be missing items and take the L on their overpriced stuff lol.

Did you check the shipping info on page 1? I got partial shipment and found out when the second part of my items will come via Shipment Reference #

Thanks for the tip. Just found out that my 2nd order with the waist bag & small duffel got shipped separately. As for my first order with the deck (which i received) and the 2 shirts (which are missing) were shipped in 1 packaged, with the status of delivered.

Both in separately from OMLOG. Packlite is dope but having trouble with valve it’s just sticking out and having trouble folding it. Just me or design flaw?

Attachments

• A826F896-0BAB-46B6-B2AF-8FDAA5CDCB1A.jpeg
    A826F896-0BAB-46B6-B2AF-8FDAA5CDCB1A.jpeg
    354 KB · Views: 19
Reggie in the house I see. Welp, hoping I get some better stickers today.

got a random tracking # from ups... hopefully its the rest of my week 1 items

NBA collection is a brick.

The more I see the shorts the more I plan on passing. I really thought they were gonna be $95.. $150 seems overkill for them.

Black jacket is okay just cause of the swoosh on the back

2nd week 1 order came in...

Got the Saliva sticker & a the mini black Molotovs :/

Wanted the Skull Box logo, Prodigy & big Molotov stickers :frown:

On a more positive note, the fit on that XTC snapback is so nice. Its fits like a vintage Starter snapback:pimp:

Wish all Supreme snapbacks fit like that

I’ve come to the sad conclusion that I’m just not a Supreme hoodie guy. They’re too damn heavy duty like Carhartt pieces and living Cali makes it so I basically never need something like that. They just sit in my closet unworn.

I’ve come to the sad conclusion that I’m just not a Supreme hoodie guy. They’re too damn heavy duty like Carhartt pieces and living Cali makes it so I basically never need something like that. They just sit in my closet unworn.
not all of their hoodies are heavy cotton. their S/S hoodies should use lighter materials.

Im thinking of buying up all sub 100 skull decks i find. Such a sick piece.
where you finding them for sub 100 all in? Grabbed one for $105 all in. I think they might be losing money after fees and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom