Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5804.jpg

Just got my chairs tee that was missing from the cups shipment. Didn't get a shipping email or anything. It just showed up.
Also finally got the rest of the stickers :nthat:

Any other way to contact the warehouse other then the 212 number. It’s always busy. ALWAYS. Low key off the hook all day. I still havent got a shipping email for my week 1 stuff

i went ahead and responded "no" to the text, i'm not standing in 10 inches of snow for a jersey with heat applied patches.

i'm also broke from the last drop so there's that too

my friend's lighter got returned to sender:
The post office was unable to deliver the UPS SurePost® package and returned it to the sender.

Question: If I add some tee's + undies to my cart right before 11AM can I refresh, keep those items in my cart and add items for the new drop?

Yessir did that with balls... white socks and white balls

This. Did it with black boxers. My tennis balls shipped earlier too. Doesn’t appear on MyChoice yet so I have no clue if they coming together or separately. >D

Skull deck still stuck on “Order processed”... :blush:

Any other way to contact the warehouse other then the 212 number. It’s always busy. ALWAYS. Low key off the hook all day. I still havent got a shipping email for my week 1 stuff

DM Sent come back and like this comment after you get that quick update with that tracking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom