• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see most of these bags being used for long distance car trips so the bags won't get damaged. Even the carry-on will get scratched up in the overhead compartments.

Nah traveling a waste of money, material possessions over stupid trips you’ll forget about soon after you take them

You're a young guy so still plenty of time. Traveling the World, even Stateside, would bring you new experiences i.e. food, sights, people. Could even take your Grandmother with you while she can. Go visit where the family originally came from, things like that are good for the soul.

I can see most of these bags being used for long distance car trips so the bags won't get damaged. Even the carry-on will get scratched up in the overhead compartments.

I won't mind the scratches since it adds that "character"
it's the getting "lost in transit" is what scares me.

The irony of course is that the 45L carry on would not qualify on any major airline requirements, yet alone the over head compartment. The 32L is the only one that qualifies, the 35L was pushing it. The 45L is 100% going to get checked in.

If you hit these places I think you're set if you never get to travel again.
Japan
Thailand or Coron
Italy
Peru
Vancouver or Iceland

So with this list I just need Italy, Peru, and Iceland. I'm going to Japan and Vancouver in two weeks. Then again I'm in my mid-40s. Travelling is definitely better than material goods.

Palawan or El Nido is nice too.

So with this list I just need Italy, Peru, and Iceland. I'm going to Japan and Vancouver in two weeks. Then again I'm in my mid-40s. Travelling is definitely better than material goods.

Palawan or El Nido is nice too.
Palawan is just ridiculous and very inexpensive plus everyone can speak English.
Italy I can see myself going at least every other year (I've visited this year and last year so far so good)
I've yet to fully explore Vancouver but I got a buddy over there, might stay for a week in the summer to check out
the views.

The irony of course is that the 45L carry on would not qualify on any major airline requirements, yet alone the over head compartment. The 32L is the only one that qualifies, the 35L was pushing it. The 45L is 100% going to get checked in.

Now the 45L would that be restricted for domestic and international? International usually has a bigger capacity. I don't know. I've always checked in bags and carry a backpack as my carry-on.

bruh. Ryan Air will check that s*** with no mercy whatsoever.
Vueling you should be able to get away with it. But yeah, most
airlines will ask you to check it in. I have a 45L that I've never brought
for a trip since...

Palawan is just ridiculous and very inexpensive plus everyone can speak English.
Italy I can see myself going at least every other year (I've visited this year and last year so far so good)
I've yet to fully explore Vancouver but I got a buddy over there, might stay for a week in the summer to check out
the views.

I would love to check our Balesin Island even though it's members only. I have relatives and friends in the PI that might be able to get me access to it. Amanpulo is also nice but expensive as hell. Luckily when I went we got upgraded to ocean front casitas from tree-top casitas.

Now the 45L would that be restricted for domestic and international? International usually has a bigger capacity. I don't know. I've always checked in bags and carry a backpack as my carry-on.
International they shouldn't care. but for this bag in particular...
that's just a risk you don't want to take.

Amanpulo would be a grail of mine. DAMN! Mad jelly right now...

For a discount on Amanpulo if you have a relative in the PI have them book for y ou. PI residents get a cheaper price. Also the plane is small. Once you get off the plane they greet you by name and golf cart you to your residence. The villas are sick if you can afford. You get your own private butler and chef. I don't know if that's changed. But that's gonna cost you 7k per night but I think it fits 8 people.

Life experiences is where it's at. My wife and I are planning a trip back to the PI within the next few years. So I have a list of places there I would like to see. I've been to more places in the then the locals. Work hard and party harder.

You're a young guy so still plenty of time. Traveling the World, even Stateside, would bring you new experiences i.e. food, sights, people. Could even take your Grandmother with you while she can. Go visit where the family originally came from, things like that are good for the soul.

THIS

Once I became a father and saw how much a child truly absorbs and learns when experiencing different places, foods, culture etc. did I realize how much impact a "family trip" can have.

Soon

Attachments

• A961AE99-C49F-4F54-9094-185BD09D0966.jpeg
    A961AE99-C49F-4F54-9094-185BD09D0966.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 46
usually agree with you on a lot but nahh man its Memories > Material Possession

always will be.

but i respect your opinion
Everyone got a different opinion and if you can do both why not but memories are just a thought in your mind while material stuff are physical possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom