• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bans are random and no one really has a clear answer. I do know that my ban from SS17 was initiated by using the Restocks app and lasted a year. You know you're banned if you get a card decline message immediately even if you try buying socks on a Friday. Some people have also mentioned being banned only for the first 10 mins of Thursday drops.
I guess for me, I had the processing bar this time around and it looked really good. Got a notification from my cc that I got charged, but when it finished processing, it said payment declined. I would try to buy something random to see if I truly am banned, but shipping to Hawaii is 25 bucks. Not trying to spend that much to have some boxers shipped ya know. My other option would be to change to my other cc, but I kinda don't wanna chance it on a big release not knowing that that cc company would block

I don't think I'm banned since I could place orders on less hyped items a little after the initial drop. Maybe I'm just too slow? Who knows.

You’re not too slow. Ditch chrome. It’s not that good. It throttles with quic (look it up). I doubt your card is banned you would be declining before anything else

I use Firefox with an auto fill extension. I copy paste my card info and click checkout. Even on hyped drops. I haven’t struck out with what i wanted in the color i needed.

Don’t have multiple windows/browsers open on the same device of the same site. You’re splitting your data packets. Hence slowing your browsing speed.

Source: I’m a computer programmer

Looking at how many asks on StockX for this whole collab it seems like there were not many units made. Like the Green nylon pants has only one ask. Most items only have 2-3 asks. Surprising compared to the drops before this. Could be wrong but how fast things sold out on Supreme and Lacoste.

Looking at how many asks on StockX for this whole collab it seems like there were not many units made. Like the Green nylon pants has only one ask. Most items only have 2-3 asks. Surprising compared to the drops before this. Could be wrong but how fast things sold out on Supreme and Lacoste.

That doesn't take into account shipping time.

You can tell inventory by the stores’ stocks. People can still pretty much get what they want at #500. I guess There will be plenty of stock in the next few days.

You’re not too slow. Ditch chrome. It’s not that good. It throttles with quic (look it up). I doubt your card is banned you would be declining before anything else

I use Firefox with an auto fill extension. I copy paste my card info and click checkout. Even on hyped drops. I haven’t struck out with what i wanted in the color i needed.

Don’t have multiple windows/browsers open on the same device of the same site. You’re splitting your data packets. Hence slowing your browsing speed.

Source: I’m a computer programmer
Which firefox auto fill extension? I've copped all my supreme items using google chrome's built in autofill, where I have to double click the CC field to bring down my information and upon clicking on it it'll fill
in my CC card + expiration date, leaving CVV alone so I manually hand type 3 digits in. Press check mark and process payment, haven't gotten an L yet but would consider experimenting firefox

Right but normally right after a drop there is a lot more asks than that since StockX allows 5 days shipping on new releases. Same on Grailed. Not many listings as normal.

Is this true? I thought it was always 2 days shipping, irregardless of new releases. I don't see anywhere stating that it's 5 days either.

Got my flask in and joint came in damaged SMH. Still keeping though. I'll post pics later. Other than that quality is on point especially with the engraving and black pouch where I can store my chains

Got my flask in and joint came in damaged SMH. Still keeping though. I'll post pics later. Other than that quality is on point especially with the engraving and black pouch where I can store my chains

Pics are cool but all anyone really wants to know is:

HOW MUCH LIQUOR WILL IT HOLD???

Sorry it’s damaged.

Ya I wanted to test it out. Was about to cop a small bottle of Henny then my boy called to hit up the bar. Maybe tomorrow I'll test it for y'all. I got the funnel from the dollar store and it was too big SMH

Will the wool Lacoste jacket drop in resell price? I’m trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger now or wait until next week when people get theirs in and start under cutting the price to break even? I assume people will unload to get ready for next week’s drop.

Damaged how?

Ya I wanted to test it out. Was about to cop a small bottle of Henny then my boy called to hit up the bar. Maybe tomorrow I'll test it for y'all. I got the funnel from the dollar store and it was too big SMH
doesnt it come with the funnel?

Will the wool Lacoste jacket drop in resell price? I’m trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger now or wait until next week when people get theirs in and start under cutting the price to break even? I assume people will unload to get ready for next week’s drop.
I would suggest waiting a bit until more online orders have been delivered.

Un-DS for LA trip
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_dd2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom