• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling the white ones mainly cause I don’t own white casual shoes so these could fit the bill. Might just pull the trigger on those.

The whites are the decent ones of the whole pack wish they would drop some apparel with the shoes

20180827_123455.jpg

Supreme finally hitting the West coast. Got my toolbox and motion logo. Surprised to have the Madonna sticker with the jacket. Bouncy ball too. Toolbox came with 2 reggies and bouncy ball also. 3rd order comes in tomorrow with tees and checked pique shirt

6AE985C7-84E7-4DD8-B1C7-599BEE52AAC2.jpeg
1/3 orders finally came in. 2nd should be here tomorrow and no word on 3rd. Very happy with the natural liquid tee in person. 90% sure I ordered a grey bottle cap tee when placing order but email said Terra Cota and that’s what I got, not bad in person. At least my girl got me black as well

6AE985C7-84E7-4DD8-B1C7-599BEE52AAC2.jpeg
1/3 orders finally came in. 2nd should be here tomorrow and no word on 3rd. Very happy with the natural liquid tee in person. 90% sure I ordered a grey bottle cap tee when placing order but email said Terra Cota and that’s what I got, not bad in person. At least my girl got me black as well
That liquid in Natural is the best color for that graphic IMO.

Dude had some kinda collection though :wow:

That CDG Hoodie sold at a very reasonable price. Wish I'd seen that sooner...
Yeah he got a bunch of heat. Just seems like the prices are outrages but people copping prolly cuz its coming from him and not a random. Seen that CDG when it went live. If I didnt have one already I would have copped.

Man, that natural liquid tee is nice.. wish the price would come down on a xl. Nice alternative to a white tee, that gets dingy quick.

Just sold a FTW tee from last season that I got the wrong size in on StockX. Didn’t realize the tee had a loose thread on it. Not trying to cut and mess up any further either. Right under the collar and although it’s not a long thread or anything it’s fairly small, I Hope they don’t hit me with a no go :blush:

lol 3 separate orders from week 1 still no shipping confirmation. I guess, I'm one of the people getting theirs after Sept 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom