• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 packages arrived. Got more coming!! 7 balls, 5 madonna sticker pack, 2 piss off sticker pack.

88D7E61D-2B79-4994-AC12-8086B5471266.jpeg

I see you’re looking to off one of those madonna/liquid sticker packs right? :nerd:

yep need the grey one... cant believe i slept... have to find a good price... stockx got it but that shipping kills the good price... ill be patient

even if price doesn't go up that motion logo varsity is a classic. surprised the black never restocked.

stock seems pretty low on it

even with me going for that first i wasnt able to get a small black, had to switch to purple for small

I'm a fan of The Doctor too but the Tardis is Blue but I can make the connection. Either way looks like you're waking up early tmrw lol.

Literally the one thing I HAD TO HAVE from the first drop. Love any type of unique art pieces on boards. Got the tee also but this is where its at.
Yea, I guess she's just pumped that it's like the tardis, but naturally the supreme red. I mean unless she wants to do a custom job. She did a pretty good job on my game royals turning it into poor man frags

Got a Dog Poop tee yesterday from stockx with the coupon and the seller already shipped. when they originally dropped my card was banned so i couldnt order it, even tho they sat for like 20 minutes lol. glad i finally got it for under retail

Yea, I guess she's just pumped that it's like the tardis, but naturally the supreme red. I mean unless she wants to do a custom job. She did a pretty good job on my game royals turning it into poor man frags
Yeah I can see the connection. Should be an easy cop if thats the first and only thing you go for. Goodluck. And props that your girl is customizing ish....good to hear.

7 packages arrived. Got more coming!! 7 balls, 5 madonna sticker pack, 2 piss off sticker pack.

88D7E61D-2B79-4994-AC12-8086B5471266.jpeg
Any chance I can get a madonna pack? I got 6 orders and none of them had the madonna pack. 5 guts and fingers then one of the packs with the beaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom