• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EU sellout times aren’t bad at all. Will be in a meeting at 10:58 sharp so I’m out of commission this drop regardless. Waiting to see if StockX seller ships Group tee today since it’s his 5th day. May cop Nike crew and come back around on Liquid Swords and Group.

You're that confident that you'll be able to cop the bogo eh? :nerd:
parappa_propaganda_by_blinkstale-d33enr5.png

id give up my heather grey box logo hoodie and my cdg for a dark green and black on black crew

but my goal is to buy either the green or the black retail and try to get a good price on the other so i can keep all

I may just cop the black blanket for the F of it. Wish it didn’t have Mary on it but it’s still a fire piece.

Edit: On second thought...I’m not catholic and can’t really see myself using it so ima pass. Let the people who want it really cop it.

Last edited:
According to the size chart of the reversible fleece it looks like its going to fit similar to the snap front twill jacket from the first drop. So be aware that it might fit like ***.

upload_2018-9-27_7-24-59.png

According to the size chart of the reversible fleece it looks like its going to fit similar to the snap front twill jacket from the first drop. So be aware that it might fit like ***.

upload_2018-9-27_7-24-59.png
i think the ppl in here copping are copping to resell

Resellers are prob going for the sherpa reversible. Good luck to those that want it. Going for my beanie and im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom