• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B3337A34-9FE5-4E01-B9DC-05FDEC24725E.jpeg

The usual **** SUPREME

Input all info manually and got the same. seems my main address/card i use is still banned from 3 seasons ago for using autofill. on top of that the item is still up 20 mins later lol

That pink deck stuck around for a min.. made the mistake of carting black headband & green deck. Deck oos so missed band. They should automatically remove whatever is sold out.. I’ve missed many times due to one item selling out. :smh:

that’s why most people don’t try multiple
items per checkout if it’s something they really want

Got hit with the card decline but still pending charges on my bank account some that are $50 but then $0.00

Does this mean they will still charge me or will it take a couple of days for those charges to be wiped

that’s why most people don’t try multiple
items per checkout if it’s something they really want

Yeah, I knew it was a gamble. Not really trippin, I got my beanie in 1st order. Just a weird system.. it would be a convenience to the Manuel’s if it auto ditched the oos items.

Yeah when I went back for a 2nd order they had a few beanies left, but I got hit with captcha on the 2nd one and they were gone.
Yeah when I went to the beanies brown was left. I was gonna try but wanted either Bright green or black so passed. If they restock I’ll try but if not not tripping that much tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom