• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of these Sites/Apps would be best to sell A slightly used Supreme Championship Jersey? I'm not sure if StockX allows used items

anybody discussed this yet:

please watch the full episode.

Watched....ehhhh....he took the whole thing way too seriously...its just a brand my guy
He is not funny to me at all comes across as super fake and corny
He gives too much influence to the "drop" yet no acknowledgement of why supreme is actually popular or how it actually became popular. It is very simple....anti culture. Lifting other peoples designs was never cool, it was whack back in the day...and still is. What supreme did was anti...done to mock the mainstream more or less. Thats why people got up in arms about Supreme actually collaborating with LV and expensive brands. But when you get to the size of supreme....you do it.

He did make good points about the possible collapse due to investment banking. But supreme has some loyal fans. So even if they flood the market people will still buy.

people actually pay money for that ssense stuff?

Bro what?

SSENSE stocks some of the finest luxury brands and this sale usually has a lot of it for the very low compared to what people normally pay. I normally buy visvim full price, if I can get $200 dollar discount im all over it the ssense sale is one if the goat sales of you buy expensive crap.

Last edited:
Polartec tote came in. Natural does look pretty sweet, but the bag isn't as big as I expected+not even a zip is kind of a let down at that price.

7A4A165C-F87D-49CF-A9DF-BE521EDAD95F.jpeg

Finally got my pair in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom