***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Right on. It looks good, that's the bottom line :smile:

I would love to someday travel and get some traditional tapped in tattoos from Hawaii, and some tebori in Japan. On a side note, I thinks it's hilarious how the dude from Tattoo Hunter had to go through the ringer to get a hawaiian tattoo, but Garver and Ami just had to talk to the same artist(if I am not mistaken) for an afternoon.

My next appointment for my dragon is in a couple months, and I've got a decent idea on what I would like to do with my right shoulder. I contacted Neil England last night, and hopefully he will have a spot open when he is in Seattle for the tattoo convention.

Definitely but the pic is a little false representation. The photos was massively photoshopped but I do like it more now than over. It still seems a tad untraditional from other japanese tattoos but it is a little original than most.
Looks good Fong, it is a bit untraditional but Lango is doing some real nice work. That flower and wave on your forearm go well with the dragon.

On another note, the shoulder is THE WORST part in terms of pain, for me anyway. I could not stand it at all, right where the shoulder and pec meet.

Im going in this week to my other artist to get my right arm elbow ditch done. I have some space there and im thinking of getting an arrowhead/arrow type of design. The space is weird so were gonna have to make something work. Also finally doing some grey shading inbetween all the stuff I have on my forearm. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Looks good Fong, it is a bit untraditional but Lango is doing some real nice work. That flower and wave on your forearm go well with the dragon.

On another note, the shoulder is THE WORST part in terms of pain, for me anyway. I could not stand it at all, right where the shoulder and pec meet.

Im going in this week to my other artist to get my right arm elbow ditch done. I have some space there and im thinking of getting an arrowhead/arrow type of design. The space is weird so were gonna have to make something work. Also finally doing some grey shading inbetween all the stuff I have on my forearm. Should be fun.

Yeah....really happy how it flows with my other work. The only real way you can tell from one to the other is cause the dragon is more fresh and the other tattoos are sort of dated. By the end, I think all of it should blend together nicely. And you're not joking where the shoulder and pec area meets. I had to stretch out my arm for him to get that area and I almost had to squirm a bit.

I think my next sessions will mostlt consist of my elbow and bicep area. was thinking about do something else to that area rather than fill it with wind bars. Kind of undecided right now but I think I am going to sit a bit untill my next session. Maybe go back in August or Septemeber if his schedule permits.

Finished up my skull on the forearm area..

To be honest, I'm not very happy with how the "rips" came out..especially on the head. It just looks unrealistic and off.

I have one more session a month from today for him to add some final detailing...but I might just tell him to cover the rips and complete a full skull.

I got a tiger that needs a touch up and wanted to get a half sleeve going. Going to have to cover up some tribal though. Anyone in the Norcal area (Sacramento preferred) have any recommendations?

Thanks...In June theres 2 conventions for those who care June 2nd weekend at Nassau Coliseum and June 28th weekend in Brooklyn NYC the Urban Ink Tattoo convention

^

I was thinking of getting one of my legs done, and going with a full sleeve. I was actually thinking of getting a ship, and a pinup but I may go the Japanese route and get an octopus/snake. Feel I have too many animals on me though. 
laugh.gif

^

I was thinking of getting one of my legs done, and going with a full sleeve. I was actually thinking of getting a ship, and a pinup but I may go the Japanese route and get an octopus/snake. Feel I have too many animals on me though. 
laugh.gif
lol I have too many animals too (elephant and a an octopus fighting a shark).

On the 4th i am getting one of my legs tatted with Oren Ishii face from kill bill. Depending on how it turns out I will make it a traditional Japanese half sleeve or a favorite movie half sleeve

Sneak peek of my other tattoo on the other side, (Lighthouse to go with the ship) Will post more when finished

Are you gonna go with the patchy traditional style or you gonna make it all connect with some sort of background? Looks pretty cool like that.

Are you gonna go with the patchy traditional style or you gonna make it all connect with some sort of background? Looks pretty cool like that.
still debating, most of my work is all connected in some way. so might connect them all together. Just to change things up a bit from the normal "patchy traditional" style

Whattup bretheren, got a Octopus tattoo a week back. My bro passed frum cancer a lil over a year ago and he was an artistic drawer and sich so i guess since octopus are known to produce ink it correlates to my brothers passion.
Downside is i cant workout or go gym for 2 weeks haha

2 weeks is a little long. I even think 4-5 days is ok. I just got tattooed Saturday and plan on working out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom