***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

can anyone out there identify this font? this is lebrons WITNESS and HISTORY tattoo on his leg.

Im looking to get the word PROGRESS going down in similar fashion. I Want something bold and powerful , blocky, strong, nahm saying. If anyone out there got some fonts to throw at me, a website for fonts, or if you could identify which one is used here, itd be greatly appreciated.

Looks awesome man, can't wait to see the progress.

How did you find the back? I'm one session (roughly 2 hours) away from getting my backpiece finished... It was tougher than I was anticipating.
Man the lower back near the waist area and around the sides are tough. Everything else is alright. What you get? Photos brah 

Love love love dis american psycho tat. im pondering the idea of getting it but i want it in this exact style. i myself am psycho so it fit

Man the lower back near the waist area and around the sides are tough. Everything else is alright. What you get? Photos brah 

Truth! When I was getting mine done I wondered why girls get tramp stamps considering how unpleasant that area is... my sides are still mildly swollen from last week. Although with the fat, it's hard to distinguish :tongue:

I'm getting an Akuma (from Street Fighter) backpiece. I'll post pictures at the end of the month when it's done done; right now I'd say it's 85-90% finished, but I'll wait until we're finito before I put up a photo. 17 hours in, roughly 2 left to go...

Last edited:
Truth! When I was getting mine done I wondered why girls get tramp stamps considering how unpleasant that area is... my sides are still mildly swollen from last week. Although with the fat, it's hard to distinguish :tongue:

I'm getting an Akuma (from Street Fighter) backpiece. I'll post pictures at the end of the month when it's done done; right now I'd say it's 85-90% finished, but I'll wait until we're finito before I show the finished product. 17 hours in, roughly 2 left to go...
Sounds sick man. I love comic book/video game character tattoos. Might get myself a Wolverine on me one day

I'm tired of people questioning why I get the tattoos I get. They always expect some "meaningful significant" answer, but when you ask them how they would define significant or meaningful it's always some stupid answer. Tattoos are an artform just like people collecting paintings, not every tattoo has to have a sobstory behind it

Sounds sick man. I love comic book/video game character tattoos. Might get myself a Wolverine on me one day

I'm tired of people questioning why I get the tattoos I get. They always expect some "meaningful significant" answer, but when you ask them how they would define significant or meaningful it's always some stupid answer. Tattoos are an artform just like people collecting paintings, not every tattoo has to have a sobstory behind it

Yeah I get a lot of questions about the "Lonely Street" sign on my left sleeve; people think it's an emo thing, but really it's just part of my Goon (the comic book) sleeve. As long as it's meaningful to you that's all that matters; even if it's just something that's aesthetically appealing to you, just go for it.

Finally got it done. Absolutely loving it. Going in for light shading around the lines on Wednesday.

That lines crooked man............

:lol: sike na, this the one you got your boy to do?

Last edited:
The bottom line looks crooked in a spot in the picture and idk why. It's straight in person :lol:

But yeah this is the one that dude I was talking about earlier did.

There are so many international and European artists that are mind blowing.

living in ohio leaves less than plentiful options for good artists on colored skin (im like a 3.3 on the negro scale posted a few pages back). I want to get a 2/3 sleeve centered around a "fear" theme. most artists ive contacted arent comfortable incorporating fine art pieces on my skin tone. anyone with recommendations for good photo realistic/fine art artists anywhere from chiraq to pittsburgh? ****'s scressful bruh.

3.3. What artist do you know that can't tat borderline yellow skin? 0.0

Anyway I am getting a tattoo from Jaime Ames Navarro Aug 15th. I cant speak for his skill yet but he seems very confident. His art style is not for everyone tho. I posted work of his this thread didnt like it.

There are so many international and European artists that are mind blowing.

I think they far outshine US talent. Like the top 50 European artist would average higher than the top 50 US artist, even if your favorite is a US artist.

There is not many experts in dark skin even in cities like Chicago and New York. I'll let you know about Jaime Ames once I get it. But it shouldn't be too difficult. I see lightskinned ****** with good tats.

Last edited:
How long do you guys wait to workout out again after getting a fresh tattoo? Plan on getting one on my upper arm real soon.

I'd honest wait 2-3 days before touching the gym. I've had blood drawn before, and went to the gym... Had a rash the next day. The area of a tattoo would be much longer than an area where a needle goes in for blood drawing...

How moisturized should I keep my new tat? I got it done yesterday.. I got some A&D, heard that you're supposed to put on just enough to moisturize it, but if it's shiny then you put too much? :nerd:

How moisturized should I keep my new tat? I got it done yesterday.. I got some A&D, heard that you're supposed to put on just enough to moisturize it, but if it's shiny then you put too much?
nerd.gif
Dont think about it too much, its fine if theres a little shine. IMO Aquaphor is better than A&D, but in any case, 2-3 times a day, light layer. Do that for 3 days, then switch to non scented lotion like Lubriderm or Aveeno.

Back
Top Bottom