***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Yes that is normal. Lotion it if you want but dont overdo it. Don't peel the parts that are peeling off either. Let it pee naturally

Last edited:
Great thread.

About to start my back piece tomorrow with Andre Malcolm from Analog Tattoo in SJ....

I know man I'm just scared it'll come out looking bad :frown: I'm not wearing like any under armour or anything tight like that but I feel like it rubs on my shirts. It's mostly peeled off now (peels when I shower and lotion it) and under it looks like more scab/dry skin but I don't think it's really dry cause I've been lotioning it.. It's also itching now.. I'm stressin :frown:

Yah man but don't be asking the same question over and over there are only a dozen or so people active in this thread, your answer wont change. The first two or three tats will be scary. They will all heal different and momentarily look like the artist blotched up.

Figured I'd post this again. My ink from last year.

I know man I'm just scared it'll come out looking bad
frown.gif
I'm not wearing like any under armour or anything tight like that but I feel like it rubs on my shirts. It's mostly peeled off now (peels when I shower and lotion it) and under it looks like more scab/dry skin but I don't think it's really dry cause I've been lotioning it.. It's also itching now.. I'm stressin
frown.gif
Dude, stop. Seriously you sound like a female.

Its SUPPOSED to itch and all that other stuff.

bro. your skin just go RAVAGED. it's gonna hurt. it's gonna peel. it's gonna be fine. your clothes can touch it.

Last edited:
^I would edit out that R word so you don't get banned. Some mods ban that word when used outside of its dictionary definition

So here's the finished product.

I've been getting the exact responses I wanted regarding the tat... that from far away, it looks simply like a tribal band.

Then upon further inspection, it is indeed my last name.

So my artist has changed studios to one I never heard of and the talent there is :wow:

I think I found the guy for my X-Men sleeve. Still about 2 years away, going to the gym hardcore hoping for a bigger canvas cuz my arms are scrawny, but this is my motivation. I discovered a guy who is ridiculous

he did this deadpool tat

http://metamorphstudios.com/artwork/2698838.html

he has some other cool stuff on page too

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Had a quick question and would love some input

I have a plain script tattoo (would post a pic but don't have my camera on me)

I've been wanting to add on to it, or "dress it up" for some time now, I just feel its incomplete

Too too plain

Anyone have any ideas?

Here is a random picture I found on google with relatively the same font and size as mine just so you get an idea what I am talking about

I also found this on google and like it quite a bit

Last edited:
So my artist has changed studios to one I never heard of and the talent there is
eek.gif

I think I found the guy for my X-Men sleeve. Still about 2 years away, going to the gym hardcore hoping for a bigger canvas cuz my arms are scrawny, but this is my motivation. I discovered a guy who is ridiculous

he did this deadpool tat

http://metamorphstudios.com/artwork/2698838.html

he has some other cool stuff on page too
that's down the street from me -- you know any portrait artists in chicago?

Hey guys,

Had a quick question and would love some input

I have a plain script tattoo (would post a pic but don't have my camera on me)
I've been wanting to add on to it, or "dress it up" for some time now, I just feel its incomplete
Too too plain

Anyone have any ideas?

Here is a random picture I found on google with relatively the same font and size as mine just so you get an idea what I am talking about

I also found this on google and like it quite a bit

Check my scrip tat I got, its a couple pages back. You could add a "phantom outline" and some shading similar to mine.

that's down the street from me -- you know any portrait artists in chicago?
My standards for portrait artist are far too high so no. I just couldnt have a portrait that doesnt look like a spitting image of the real thing. few artist have that type of skill.

My standards my be unreasonably high tho. If I had to pick between artist that you can actually get an appointment with.

Miles and Ben from Deluxe Tattoo

Anyone here familiar with tattoo magazines? A few weeks ago, I was at a Barnes and Noble looking through them and looked for something similar to what I wanted, and saw that one magazine had an entire section dedicated to clocks and hourglasses. I am pretty sure it is a european-based magazine that does small sections dedicated to different themes. I want to say another one in the issue was frogs as well. Anyone that might know what I'm talking about? I am pretty far from the nearest big-box book retailer...

Not the best picture, but just got back from my first session on my Andean Condor with henry Lewis at skull and sword and I couldn't be happier. The design came out better than I could've imagined it and henry made it an enjoyable experience. (Pain wasn't as bad as I expected)

He got this much done in just two hours and I should be finishing it up mid may. Definitely recommend this shop if you live in or near San Francisco.

^^^^Very cool. Did he talk like mad man the whole time?Him and Lango get in the oddest conversations, especially when there is music on.That tattoo definitely has his style. I can't wait to go back in on the 30th. Might get Henry to do a cat head somewhere.

^^^^Man dude....you have tons covered. You got pics of your arm the Montez did? I know he apprenticed under Mike Giant. met him once at some signing. Dude is super cool.

Back
Top Bottom