***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

almost done this piece. still need another session to blend the octopus then need to fill in around the nipple area. it's going to be a complete cover of my front with no blank spaces. I've been working on this since around November. figured I'd share.

Anyone in the Bay Area know of a good black/grey artist that's good at realistic tattoos?

Finally did some outline the last week. Getting it shaded and coloring after my Vegas trip.

Bruh......did you like.....lack of better words, copy my tattoo? I am looking at your arm like "What the fuq?!" And I am not even mad. Just like baffled how we have the same tattoo.

Bruh......did you like.....lack of better words, copy my tattoo? I am looking at your arm like "What the fuq?!" And I am not even mad. Just like baffled how we have the same tattoo.
@Mr.fongstarr which tattoo are you talking about? I had a lot of work done in random places of my left arm.

There's a shop next to the hostel I'm staying at in Copenhagen... I think I might get a small white ink piece to remember this trip by 8)

@Mr.fongstarr which tattoo are you talking about? I had a lot of work done in random places of my left arm.

Okay......a better questions where did you get the Usugrow image from?

This is my tattoo from back in 2009:

like-a-tattoo-part-2-2.jpg

And I photoshopped this image below cause Ususgrow never drew this as it is. It was two pieces he did and I put them together as one:

story-of-a-tattoo-7.jpg

I even wrote about it on a blog back in 2009: http://fongstarr.com/2009/02/28/the-story-of-a-tattoo/

Like I said, not mad just sort of shocked. There is another NTer that has that same tattoo but on his shoulder. I asked him too and he said he just found the image online which had to be from my image. You literally have the same tattoo as me except on the left arm. I am just wondering if it was from my image as well.

Uh oh. :lol:

I noticed that too actually.

I think my hand tattoo is either healing really crappy or is slightly infected. Got it done Aug. 1st. Its not as red as it looks in the pic, its not red at all actually in person, nor is it oozing any **** or hot or painful or anything, I guess it just looks bad.

Uh oh. :lol:

I noticed that too actually.

I think my hand tattoo is either healing really crappy or is slightly infected. Got it done Aug. 1st. Its not as red as it looks in the pic, its not red at all actually in person, nor is it oozing any **** or hot or painful or anything, I guess it just looks bad.

It does appear to be "blown out" but it's probably due to the placement.

The skin on our palms(including side of our hands) and soles of our feet don't hold ink that well.

Eric is super expensive. Dude drives a Panamera, hes caking. :lol:

Think about it, even if he did only 3 tattoos a week, $2g minimum each. Thats $6k a week, 4 weeks $24k.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I got it done Saturday night. Any tips on maintaining and after care? I've just been lightly putting Curel fragrance free lotion on it.

A friend of a friend is getting his whole arm tattooed black. I never understood those kind of tattoos.

I don't get it either. I could buy a tattoo machine and tattoo my whole arm black on my own and it would look the same as if I paid for it.

Okay......a better questions where did you get the Usugrow image from?

This is my tattoo from back in 2009:

like-a-tattoo-part-2-2.jpg

And I photoshopped this image below cause Ususgrow never drew this as it is. It was two pieces he did and I put them together as one:

story-of-a-tattoo-7.jpg

I even wrote about it on a blog back in 2009: http://fongstarr.com/2009/02/28/the-story-of-a-tattoo/

Like I said, not mad just sort of shocked. There is another NTer that has that same tattoo but on his shoulder. I asked him too and he said he just found the image online which had to be from my image. You literally have the same tattoo as me except on the left arm. I am just wondering if it was from my image as well.

Yeah I found the picture scrolling through tumblr years ago. 11" with a bunch of other pictures with the guy art work. Though it was cool. I wanted to start a Japanese sleeve since it was the crazed Back then. Now that I scrolled back through the pages on this thread, I see it now. [emoji]128532[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] we do have the same thing. Yeah it's kinda crazy. I've been a long time lurker since you started this thread. I did not notice at all. I just seen all the progress of your sleeve with the dragon and ect.

Was able to schedule a brief consult for tomorrow to go over ideas for my half sleeve. 
smokin.gif

There's a pretty decent chance though that he isn't able to start work until early 2016 on it which just gives me even more time to save up.

Back
Top Bottom