***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

yo anyone have a good black and grey artist in NJ/NY/PA area? I’m looking to get a religious greek piece and some of these artists in NY are charging absurd prices? My original artist i was gonna book moved closer to ohio in PA than NJ :frown:

Very happy with my half sleeve! My artist is here from the philippines and charges about 70$ per hour, took 11 hours to get it done. Half healed and half fresh

20171024_114910.png
70 an hour, that's nuts.

Anyone know how to describe the roses that Eric marcinizyn does? It's almost like they are negative space. Looking for an artist to knock some out in the southeast area
I tried to email him for work but of course no reply

04203534-30DB-49F5-B095-6917C6D9E78C.jpeg
16888F83-A393-4BC5-935A-A754F93B6028.jpeg

Ive been following this thread for a while, way before Ive gotten any ink. So far I only have two pieces. Plan to add more in the future. This **** is addicting.

The lion was done about a year ago by Orks and the angel was done by Miguel Ochoa

If you don’t mind what did Orks charge per hour? Want to fly out for some lettering soon

Ohh wow I didn't know they had a tattoo thread on here. I have a decent collection of tattoos. I guess I would be considered a tattoo collector at this point . I have work from Tony ciavarro, Jerry issel,Kelly Doty, Timmy b, yomico Moreno and soon I'll be adding ad Pancho and Frank lanatra .I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to post on this thread from my phone .

yo anyone have a good black and grey artist in NJ/NY/PA area? I’m looking to get a religious greek piece and some of these artists in NY are charging absurd prices? My original artist i was gonna book moved closer to ohio in PA than NJ :frown:

Unroyal Ink in NJ has some good artists, might be worth checking out

Ohh wow I didn't know they had a tattoo thread on here. I have a decent collection of tattoos. I guess I would be considered a tattoo collector at this point . I have work from Tony ciavarro, Jerry issel,Kelly Doty, Timmy b, yomico Moreno and soon I'll be adding ad Pancho and Frank lanatra .I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to post on this thread from my phone .
Post them right now. That's some serious talent on your body

04203534-30DB-49F5-B095-6917C6D9E78C.jpeg
16888F83-A393-4BC5-935A-A754F93B6028.jpeg

Ive been following this thread for a while, way before Ive gotten any ink. So far I only have two pieces. Plan to add more in the future. This **** is addicting.

The lion was done about a year ago by Orks and the angel was done by Miguel Ochoa

Dope as **** fam. We're similar complexion, glad to see some really great looking ink on dark skin.

I know there's people out there, but good ink on dark skin seems to be few and far inbetween. I'm looking to finish my sleeve and this is motivation.

I just told my girl a couple weeks ago that I want a baby angel. I've got St Michael on my forearm and looking to finish my sleeve of angels.

Question, what is the meaning of those two strips around peoples arms? Think they call them armbands

Dope as **** fam. We're similar complexion, glad to see some really great looking ink on dark skin.

I know there's people out there, but good ink on dark skin seems to be few and far inbetween. I'm looking to finish my sleeve and this is motivation.

I just told my girl a couple weeks ago that I want a baby angel. I've got St Michael on my forearm and looking to finish my sleeve of angels.

Appreciate it bro. At first when I was looking at artists I was a bit discouraged because looking through portfolios you RARELY see artist display their work on dark skin.

Wishing you the best on that sleeve my dude. I just got one more tat I need to get on my shoulder's then I think I'll be ready to get started on a sleeve.

Last edited:

Pic of your St. Michael? I have one on my upper arm

You coming to Toronto to get work done? Or is he travelling to diff shops?

Pump the breaks. I’m just trying to get a general idea of how the process with him works. How in advance do you have book, consultation, and price. Never even considered going the Japanese style route, but his work is great. If I ever do get the chance I’d most likely go to him.

Pump the breaks. I’m just trying to get a general idea of how the process with him works. How in advance do you have book, consultation, and price. Never even considered going the Japanese style route, but his work is great. If I ever do get the chance I’d most likely go to him.

Contact him or the shop to find out. I know of the shop, not familiar with their artists though.

https://www.chronicinktattoo.com/contact-us/

Back
Top Bottom