Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

whud up NT. Me and my friend have been contemplating on gettin a tattoo. He already knows what hes getting but me im still undecided. this will be my first tatso I want something real cool that i can respect. I was thinkin on the "life/death" ambigram tat that Method Man has but I dont wanna look back whenim 60 and regret it ya dig? so0o0 post some of your tats or any cool ones, give me some cool ideas.

peacccccceee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

get something that will be meaningful to you for the rest of your life. Don't get no tribal,winnie the pooh,tinker bell, cross,koi fish, dragon type stuff.Lately it seems everyone is just falling into the hype of tattoos and getting what everyone is has on them. All 6 of my tattoos mean something to me andreflect on my life or views on life. Also make sure you look into the tattoo shop and it's artist before you get it done, shop around for good pricing,andjust because it may be a cheap price doesnt mean its going to good look either.

nystateofmind5150, who are you to say if a tattoo has a meaning to another person or not?

I have two koi fish on my forearm that represent the times i've spent with my father. We always went fishing together, and i wanted to get something withthat, but didn't want to get a friggin Bass or something like that.
laugh.gif

And I also have a Tiger which represents my mother, who was born in the year of the tiger in the chinese zodiac.

So just because someone goes with something traditional doesn't mean they have no reason to have it, other than look pretty.

I cant find the old thread so i figured i would start a new one...saw alot of good tats in the last thread...hopefully we can keep this one goin...Ill startwith mine...

My Statue of Liberty

My Initial

My First Tat

This one says "Amber"(my daughter) if you look closely you will see it...its tuff to make out but i like it...its different...

87brkaa.jpg

same day it was done.
6ujclkl.jpg

crappy macbook pic, today. damn, comp gave it a mirror image.

A sick design of a phoenix that I saw posted on here a while back. I still want to get it (or something very close to it) done. Looks awesome.
pimp.gif

Who's that one NTer with the colorful sleeves of fish and such?

Also, I've always like KMart's tattoo here:

To add on to what Rolli said, Even if it is "meaningless", That's that person's business.

You can't be on some holier-than-thou type stuff because your tattoo means whatever it means to you personally.

If somebody wanna get some random shh, That's on them.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

87brkaa.jpg

same day it was done.
6ujclkl.jpg

crappy macbook pic, today. damn, comp gave it a mirror image.
How much did that run you?

And Rolli, Your sleeve is dope as all hell from what I can see.

Just make sure it is somethiing that you're prepared to have til you die. The other day I saw this old man, had tobe in his 90's, and he was tatted up all over his arms...that's when it hit me that those things are forever.
eek.gif

<-- Have no regrets on mine. I didn't do it because it 'looked cool' or I wanted to 'fit in'. I have many personal reasons why I chose aJumpman and it has nothing to do with shoes/clothes.

Back
Top Bottom