Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

Originally Posted by CWrite78

87brkaa.jpg

same day it was done.
6ujclkl.jpg

crappy macbook pic, today. damn, comp gave it a mirror image.
How much did that run you?

And Rolli, Your sleeve is dope as all hell from what I can see.
500 and 5 hrs

GREENREDGREEN: That's looking real nice. I don't have any, but I can respect the commitment, especially when it's done right. CWrite. nice job too.It looks completely evil.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

GREENREDGREEN: That's looking real nice. I don't have any, but I can respect the commitment, especially when it's done right. CWrite. nice job too. It looks completely evil.
Thanks. I always get asked why I got something so evil looking lol. The funny thing is, the noh mask is to protect you from evil lol. Go figure right

<-- Have no regrets on mine. I didn't do it because it 'looked cool' or I wanted to 'fit in'. I have many personal reasons why I chose aJumpman and it has nothing to do with shoes/clothes.

No hate and I'm probably wrong but that looks kind of crooked. Probably just a bad pic and youre not standing straight

nah its not crooked, its just not a straight picture...my shoulders aren't level and the person that took the photo wasn't focused

nice tat greenredgreen.

i don't have pics but i got some scripture on my left forearm and a portrait of my grandparents on my right bicep, nothing amazing. I still got somehomework as far tying in my concept and finding an artist but i plan on getting a half sleeve(wrist to elbow) around the new year.

he should shade that letering in, it would look alot cleaner. now it looks incomplete.

nice work as usual, folks. rolli - ridic

it's about that time for me to get some more though i should have thought about it about a year ago since my artist has a serious waiting list

been itching, it's just a pain in the rear to spend half my saturdays getting work done and coming back home all gored and bruised

Thanks guys.

Ultra, I've been meaning to hit up Marco after seeing this in his book at Invisible.

What's his waitlist like? He wasn't in when I visited. And I haven't gotten around to calling him.
marcoseriosleeve1wb2.png

marco is sickeningly talented. real underrated, but his work is well known.

real easygoing guy too.

his wait list is about a month or less last time i spoke with him which was around late summer

word, that's good to know.

my homegirl got something from reg that came out sick too.

i was really feelin the shop, buncha dope artists.

edit: bump. this is dying too fast
laugh.gif

photo28.jpg
one of my newer ones sorry for the bad pic it was with my sk3 while I was driving. This is the start of a half sleeve

Back
Top Bottom