Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Has anyone had work done on their ribs here? My next is going on the left side right on top of my ribs. Got a few months before I get it done I think, but justcurious how much worse it actually hurts. I know going over bone is painful.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by baby dill

Has anyone had work done on their ribs here? My next is going on the left side right on top of my ribs. Got a few months before I get it done I think, but just curious how much worse it actually hurts. I know going over bone is painful.
frown.gif

i havent had any done, but i asked the guy that did my arm how much it hurts and if its the most painful. he said it really varies by person but it doeshurt a lot more than arms. he said his worst pain was when he got his palm done. also his throat.

<br> i want to know how bad it is around your elbow since its also all bone
nerd.gif

SMH at dudes hating on dude with the 23 and jumpan...like its any better to have "never give up" or "blashphemy" written on your body orbeing cluttered with cliche tribal

Yea, don't let the haters get to you man. As long as YOU like it, then that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Outlaw83

Yea, don't let the haters get to you man. As long as YOU like it, then that's all that matters.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

^
laugh.gif
I know right...I woulda got it lookin fierce

Dill -- what work have you gotten already? Rk has been pressuring me like crazy to get some stuff...
laugh.gif

First I had the cross.. with each of my family members initials and in the middle, the symbol "love" kind of connects all of our initials..

Then in July (two years later), I added the hands and the words.. Might not be the greatest tattoo in the world. But it means the world to me. What are youwithout your family? My family and God are the two most important things for me.. Our lives are In God's Hands and I put my faith in him everyday to keepmy family in I out of harms way.

I'm not a newbie, just a new name

I don't get down with tribal for the most part, but that one above is pretty ill.

And
eek.gif
@ the Raiders joint. I wouldn't have gone all out on the logo per say, but the Raiders logo is one of my favies.

Hoyle: Only have one on my chest right now. RK seems to have that effect on people. You wouldn't be the first he's done that too.
laugh.gif

Argh. I don't know what to do about the ribs.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

bmepb286848.jpg

bmepb286847.jpg
THIS IS JUST amazing
eek.gif
- i wish i had seen this before i got mines on thesame spot. But i like mines too but that is just better, next tat i get- it will have the "glow in the dark" effect

just got this a couple days ago... still scabbing. my brother passed away on july 4th, his name was mike. when he was little he spelled it this way. nothinmajor, but its got alot of meaning to it, and thats what matters.

8e5qd5z.jpg

7ymgsud.jpg

89ker5u.jpg

i have like 8 more tats, but this is the newest. inside of my bicep, not so pleasant.

I been meaning to ask this. I wanna get a tat with this idea, but I don't really think I want a colored tattoo. Any thoughts/input?

fc011.jpg

I'm Asian, if that matters.

same tribe who designed 6dollaburger and mks33 (minus the celtic band and filipino sun)....

2070247711_85d9a5dd6f.jpg

2070245119_739362ac79.jpg

2070242133_7e7f492de6.jpg

2070239695_c0b9515e96.jpg

pics by berlskee
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom