Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

In the last 3 or 4 tattoo threads, I've come in here and admired a lot of tats. I've also laid out some of my plans. I guess the only thing holding me back is being a broke college student. I would have gotten my first tat this winter, but some unexpected expenses popped up, so hopefully late summer 2008, God willing.

My first tat will be "Real Recognize Real".

It'll go across my chest, just underneath each collar bone. And it'll be on a scroll, maybe a tattered scroll with a Pirate-esque font or a clean scroll with a nice script. I haven't decided yet, nor have I consulted an artist yet.

I'm just super excited.

Oh I forgot, that might not be my first tat because my sis wants to do something together that she might sponsor. I'm thinking "DiLe" and "JeLe" (the first two letters of our first names and last name). But with some type of artwork as well.

I need to find a good artist who I can describe the tat to and they can take their creativity from there. Who are the best artist in NY, in your opinion NT?

someone answer........
laugh.gif

Here's some of my brother's work...

l_34456ea7647b44cc28e62805c42a67a3.jpg

l_18d82ba928d578f0ddcd90c2223cc492.jpg

l_fea53308aa8d8db566d1677dab05b73e.jpg

l_56612435773d09d03b90add15e8930c7.jpg

(my dad, commemorating my grandfather's death)

l_c166c4d1efee874e92909e37483b2d25.jpg

l_4061bade4072b55706658a8b3a7ae003.jpg

(full-sleeve biomechanical)

l_04c18717dcf02e311be2e741dfd9ca1d.jpg

(my brother, he did this on himself; will soon be a full-sleeve)

is there anything you can take to subdue the pain? like i want my first tat to be on my ribs / torso area and i heard thats like the worst spot. i waswondering if i got lifted before hand would that help at all?

My brother's day job is a dialysis technician and they have this numbing cream that helps a lot. You'll definitely need it for your ribs because myfriend up there that got the Boricua tat damn near went into shock from the pain. He was shaking and everything.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

is there anything you can take to subdue the pain? like i want my first tat to be on my ribs / torso area and i heard thats like the worst spot. i was wondering if i got lifted before hand would that help at all?
man up, unless your a girl. it hurts but its not that bad.

who's the nter that has the tat on his legs like some kind of bionics or whatever. i remember seeing it on some wdywt's.

also who has the demon coming out of the flesh? i can't seem to find it

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

My brother's day job is a dialysis technician and they have this numbing cream that helps a lot. You'll definitely need it for your ribs because my friend up there that got the Boricua tat damn near went into shock from the pain. He was shaking and everything.

please elaborate on the cream, i'm a wimp
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

im thinkin about getting a tat but i dont know what to get

you know, when people see my tat, they usually say the same thing. Everybody always wants to have a VERY deep meaning and that's where they get stuckand end up with some generic/crappy tattoo. I tell them to think of what they think would be a cool tat and take that idea and work the meaning around it andyou'll come out very satisfied piece of work.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

My brother's day job is a dialysis technician and they have this numbing cream that helps a lot. You'll definitely need it for your ribs because my friend up there that got the Boricua tat damn near went into shock from the pain. He was shaking and everything.

please elaborate on the cream, i'm a wimp
frown.gif

reaal talk. what type of cream is it? is there a certain brand?

It's "lidocaine and prilocaine." You gotta keep it on for like 2 hours wrapped in saran wrap for you to numb up.

It's "lidocaine and prilocaine." You gotta keep it on for like 2 hours wrapped in saran wrap for you to numb up.

I'm gonna look into that because by the end of year I wanna get my wholetorso (chest/abdomen) area tatted
embarassed.gif

is the reason I see so many bad tats on dark skinned people because we tend to go to bad tattoo artist? or are we limited w/ our skin color?

off the top of my head the only cat i can think of that have decent tats is Rasheed Wallace

Theres plenty of dark skinned people with dope tats its just a matter of how dark your skin is and how good your artist is

I mean Cartoon could do you something sick if you got 2 stacks to sit in his chair

on that note heres my sleeve......I go on the 30th of this month to get the sun touched up and color added and hopefully more added to the sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom