OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

eek.gif
dang, i thought you copped the pak. its all good man, we even
laugh.gif

Nice Collection post BTW, anyone who wants to chek it out, view http://niketalk.com/topic/38597<here.

Kahuna K , did you look on pg.1? since we movedover to yuku, its a lil more difficult i see.

ill help you in a lil bit.

EDIT: all you basically gotta do is right click/copy/paste onto your edit sig page and center it, then edit it the way you want.

Damn near 30 people in the XX3 line and I aint never seen anyone of them.
Smh, they aint no damn sneakerheads.
They resellers, that's what they are, but I aint mad at them.

yo wussup guys? I just moved from the DC metro area. I live i cumming and go to school out in dunwoody for perimeter. Anybody here can help wit malls to hit upand shoe stores around the area would be great.. Also I am tryna look for a good barbershop/or barber down here.Anybody got any tips please PM me or hit me upon my email. itsjustagame17@yahoo.com thanks.

^ Whats good DOS!!!

Damn near 30 people in the XX3 line and I aint never seen anyone of them.
Smh, they aint no damn sneakerheads.
They resellers, that's what they are, but I aint mad at them
smh.gif
- i already know the limiteds gonna begone with the Quickness @ Walters
tired.gif

Eff Resellers!!
mad.gif

^^^whats good with you
yeah man i loved coppin sneakers in ATL it was nothing like Chicago is in atlanta there would be 3-4 people max waiting in line for some LS jordans but here inchicago they wait for days it sucks

Originally Posted by tangkadguy

yo wussup guys? I just moved from the DC metro area. I live i cumming and go to school out in dunwoody for perimeter. Anybody here can help wit malls to hit up and shoe stores around the area would be great.. Also I am tryna look for a good barbershop/or barber down here.Anybody got any tips please PM me or hit me up on my email. itsjustagame17@yahoo.com thanks.

Hmm, I would love to help, but even though I've lived here for 2 years, I still have no idea where dunwoody is. Maybe some1 else can

^^^dunwoody is northside dekalb county close to the chamblee area the closest mall i can think of is lennox or atlantic station and sol munki is a cool spot idont know any barbershops around there cause i lived in decatur,east atlanta,and stonemountain and i never really left that area except for school when i livedthere so goodluck on finding a spot

i remember goin to solemunky. real coo peeps there. but not a good sneaker selection, but copped a tee from there.

did u get them white XX3s or are u scooping up the blak ones
laugh.gif

i wonder who from the A scooped up them stealth XX3s from Walters?

it'll be almost impossible coppin stealths below retail. might as well cop fakes like my homeboy
laugh.gif
j/p

$185 is a bit much but hey its worth it. they fit a lil loose i heard.

wow, I'm mad this post just fell off and moved to the 2nd page. We only have like 10 members right now because there are only a select few who still postin here lol or post on NT with the GA Sole sig

Checking in.

I live on the south Fulton side of Atlanta (Riverdale's east end).

Been on NT for 3 years, mostly lirking.

Into kicks, though my finances aren't up to par at the moment so copping is less frequent.

Just trying to support the sneaker collectors movement. I didn't really think Ga. had more people like me.

you'd be suprised holmes.

i'm on the same boat as you (financial wise) but still coppin somethin
laugh.gif

there are more ppl that are from GA on this board than you think, most of em dont even touch the Southeast Forum
laugh.gif

chek the 1st page and get the sig from there and you're all set.

closest mall to dunwoody is PERIMETER MALL, which you could probably go to between classes
laugh.gif
i can't really speak on the shot spots though

Originally Posted by solesurvi0r7

Checking in.

I live on the south Fulton side of Atlanta (Riverdale's east end).

Been on NT for 3 years, mostly lirking.

Into kicks, though my finances aren't up to par at the moment so copping is less frequent.

Just trying to support the sneaker collectors movement. I didn't really think Ga. had more people like me.

Man, I pretty much got the samething going on. Been here for a while too. I have my likes in Nike, but mainly AJ's, and I am in Macon(Mac Town). This isdefinitely a cause I'm down for, but never really came in the regional forums at all, but I'm glad I did. Jay Dean, I have to holla at you sometime, Icome to the War. for some of my kicks too.

^ Mos Def duke. Good to see someone from da Mac holdin it down. You would prolly see me cruise the Mactown Mall in some heat
laugh.gif
, i dont buy nothin from there but debating on copping some Polo sneaks fromUnderground Station
grin.gif

but Mactown tho
eek.gif
the Southern Hypebeasts are Heavy in the Mactown Mall
roll.gif

Basically Wartown/Mactown aint got s$^t down here
tired.gif
. Some of the SBReleases get SWIPED before i even see em on the shelf, my homeboi that works there still got them Brian Andersons on lock and still aint copped yet
eyes.gif
I go to Atlanta for my goods. Found my new love too. Wish ATL
pimp.gif
and DTLR@ some of the malls up there.

Mos Def duke. Good to see someone from da Mac holdin it down. You would prolly see me cruise the Mactown Mall in some heat
laugh.gif
, i dont buy nothin from there but debating on copping some Polo sneaks from Underground Station
grin.gif

but Mactown tho
eek.gif
the Southern Hypebeasts are Heavy in the Mactown Mall

lol, yeah I try. I got the Canvas white w/the blue horse, and a pair of the boots from them last year, definitely don't go in there too much. Plenty beastand fakes in that place.

Basically Wartown/Mactown aint got s$^t down here
tired.gif
. Some of the SB Releases get SWIPED before i even see em on the shelf, my homeboi that works there still got them Brian Andersons on lock and still aint copped yet
eyes.gif
I go to Atlanta for my goods. Found my new love too. Wish ATL
pimp.gif
and DTLR @ some of the malls up there.

Yeah not a whole lot to bragg about around here, and really only about 2 urban accounts so it gets hard. I do get some of my kicks from the A, DTLR has been alife saver a few times. I'll definitely holla at you though.

I was trying to see what number the sig was on too, anybody know.

the sig # should be on pg.1, chek all the names on there and continue yourself from the list, then Blak will have to update again
laugh.gif

But yea i'ma cop the white/navy leathers. Its finna be too hot for da boots
tired.gif
but oh well.

Yea da Urban Accts are limited but thanks to my connect i get stuff a week early, thats a good look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom