OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

sig isn't working, I followed the directions on the 1st page
frown.gif

Anytime you other college cats roll up to Athens for parties or whatever...let your boy know, for I work downtown and drink for free at some spots, and with anabsurd discount at others. You will get drunk like never before...believe that.

It was sad that the Alpha party got canceled, but evidently some cats were hating and phone threats were called into campus police and whatnot. Not sure if itwas a bomb threat or whatever, but the perceived "threats" were definitely bogus.

I wanna get down with Team GA Sole.

Major: Pre-Law
Classification: Sophomore
School: Savannah State. Transferring to Clark Atlanta in the fall though.

put me down with TLN and we got a deal.
laugh.gif

im 4real too. Check on the 1st page and see who's all on the list and you'll get the next # on the list, copy and paste the sig. and edit it howeveryou want too.

i see some squares deleting they sig and havin they own teams and shh......
indifferent.gif

Hey, Birthday Bash is coming up soon, anybody know who's supposed to perform this year?

Yo does anybody wanna split the VI/XVII countdown pack coming up??
-I want the VI's
-Size 11
-I will go get them
-Going half only

PM me if you are interested...

Originally Posted by DJ236

Yo does anybody wanna split the VI/XVII countdown pack coming up??
-I want the VI's
-Size 11
-I will go get them
-Going half only

PM me if you are interested...

a-This is the wrong thread to ask bout splitting paks.
b-Nobody is splitting paks just for XVIIs, you can forget about that. Carmines are THE reasonthat this pak is gonna sell and thats what cats are buying em for.
smh.gif

c-Not tryna be an a-hole, but just lettin ya know.

^ I feel you dude.. I just knew this is the regional GA post so i was hoping to find somebody in my area to split with (even though there's not muchtraffic coming through here).. And on a small side note there are a few pple in the JB forum that actually wanted to split so there is/was some kind of hope ofsplitting. I have enough $ for the pack, I was just trying to explore my options before I dive in $309.99 +Tax deep..

Originally Posted by DJ236

^ I feel you dude.. I just knew this is the regional GA post so i was hoping to find somebody in my area to split with (even though there's not much traffic coming through here).. And on a small side note there are a few pple in the JB forum that actually wanted to split so there is/was some kind of hope of splitting. I have enough $ for the pack, I was just trying to explore my options before I dive in $309.99 +Tax deep..

man, im still debating on gettin those or the white/red XX3s on the 31st.
tired.gif
I'm assuming ppl didnt like the Jumpman on the Carmines
laugh.gif

The Carmine VI's are a jordan that i could live with with Jumpman Air on the back IMO.. They're just that beautiful!!

..I wished those Wht/Red XX3's had a fully red ankle area, that's my only gripe about those.

Damn yo, I've been slipping. As thread creator and GA Sole co-founder I haven't been doing my job to keep this post running the way it should. I'vebeen doing a lot lately, like working on my music, which by the way, I think each of y'all should check it out and add me in show of your support =] (causeI know a majority of you guys got myspace, so click the link in my sig). If I am gone for a minute I leave Jimmy (Tetsujin23) in charge of making sure thatthings run smoothly here. As a matter of fact, I leave all of y'all in charge because we are a TEAM

Whats good Blak, i thought you would NEVER show bak up in here and having me to bump this thread up
laugh.gif
. Its all good, i know you frequent the WDYWT posts. i gotta cam that eats upbattery power, plus i'm selling my shoes on the side
grin.gif
. i wish i couldpost up in there.
ohwell.gif
I see you and your girl reppin inside there, thatswhatsup
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nigey Nige[/color] - You can hit up pg.1and see what number you fall into. Yes everyone needs to contribute to this post. So feel free to ask questionsi regarding anything instead of making newthreads
eyes.gif
. Lets Git It.

^ Welcome KidLebron, everybody from damn gwinnett, yall should have a summit/meetup or somethin
laugh.gif

Welp, plz look on pg.1 and see where you fall at in # wise.

so far and wheres Jordan Fetish @
nerd.gif
shes not on the list.

dope like loubo- is #41

jm2000 is #42

Nigey Nige is #43

Lebron you're #44

if you have problems, just copy and paste someone's sig and edit it
laugh.gif
fastest way imo.

kinda edit the spaces in Georgia then you're set my dude.

are we deeper than Jumpman Loyalist?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom