FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!
POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!

USERNAME: SNEAKERFREAK714
NIKESB.ORG:THE-JORDAN-GAME
Beware.... this guy tried to fraud me on a deal OUT OF A PAIR OF PARIS SBs.

He promised we would send the same day on a trade, then i could not get in contact with him for 4 days... once i tried online several times and he signed off every time i messaged him, he finally replied (after 3 days) saying he made a mistake on his return address (which i dont see why that would be a problem anyway). the fake address he gave me was as follows:

Jose Tobar

stanton CA 90680

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!

FRAUD ALERT!!!!!!!

This yuku upgrade sucks. My sig is gone because we don't use 'ezcodes' anymore. I'll figure something out tomorrow

I guess tomorrow came sooner than I thought. Just copy your old sig (not the ez code the actual sig from any1 of your posts) and paste it in accountsettings---> signatures. JD hook it up so I can put it on the 1st page again

for those who sigs aint showing up, heres how to do it.
(note: you will have to do your sig ALL over again, so if u remember what number u are, then u good, if not, refer to pg.1)
hope this helps.
smile.gif

hot damn, i wanna edit my link to my Buy/Sell post but i might have to do the damn sig all over again. I miss ezBoard
ohwell.gif

vcof2005, your sig is the 1st I've seen all double spaced. I don't know what happened, but there are some real issues with this yuku change. And Jimmy,u wont have to do the sig all over again, cause I had to change my ebay link and that's all I had to change. Editing a sig is a lot easier on yuku than itis on ezboard IMO

the only thing i know bout em is that they are limited of some sort. if your shoe shop carries tier0 or tier1 type shoes then they'll have em. you mightwanna check prestigious or fame sports.

Black Ice, i see me and you have the same problem with our sigs. the GEORGIA SOLE takes up 2 lines so the stuff under our official sig gets cut off. Modsadjusted everything so that if your sig is over 5 lines it'll get cut out automatically. i was tryin to change the font size on GEORGIA SOLE but i have noidea how to make it work.
eyes.gif
so i got it temporarily short right now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

Black Ice, i see me and you have the same problem with our sigs. the GEORGIA SOLE takes up 2 lines so the stuff under our official sig gets cut off. Mods adjusted everything so that if your sig is over 5 lines it'll get cut out automatically. i was tryin to change the font size on GEORGIA SOLE but i have no idea how to make it work.
eyes.gif
so i got it temporarily short right now.
tired.gif

O word? I thought that was just on my computer. I was able to see my entire sig when I was at my cousin's house on Thanksgiving. Good lookin out, Imamake the font smaller
prestigious?

are you really from georgia?
lmao

yes i'm really from GA, but it's been so damn long since i've been to that store.

i dont know if the new store is up or anything. i'm not in Atl so i dont know much bout prestigious except that they got much heat and when i went upthere, everything was sold out, they just had Greg Street's collection in a glass and this cool employee let me see his colletction and everything and seenthe UNDFTD IV's in person for the 1st time of my life. this was back when before the Metallic V's were retroed, they were samples back then. nicestuff.

but yea Black, jus let me know how to resize the sig so i can add up some more lines
laugh.gif

whats good ya'll!! we got anybody from fort valley state in here?!?! im headin down there after the break!

Anybody catch that great comeback by Northside High? Tucker had a 28-7 lead at halftime at the Dome semifinals

Back
Top Bottom