Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Saba

who thinks these are better than safety oranges ?
eyes.gif

they are like identical imo..

the team orange just doesnt "pop" like the safety orange .
no colorways will ever "pop" like the OG's anymore since nike switched up the way they make 'em. apparently the "pop"colorways were causing damage to our atmosphere? dunno the exact details but these are still dope, i have the safety's n will be getting these cause thesafety's will not be wearable for the next few years
frown.gif

I was lucky to get these for under $100. I just couldn't bring myself to pay retail plus tax for these.

I want these, but for the price there is just too much other stuff im trying to get right now

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

not really too happy with these. got em in the mail today.
Yeah. When I was holding them in my hands at the store, I was like
frown.gif
eyes.gif

They feel and look so cheap in person.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

no yall are not getting the point... you get 20% off the gift card. but when you go get the shoes with the gift card use the cashback over the shipping code... i mean thats saving $7 dollars over saving $30...but do what you want i know what im doing though...

If I am reading this correctly, you cannot use ANY coupon code in conjunction w/the Cashback b/c ANY coupon code used invalidates Cashback as per the terms ofuse.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

no yall are not getting the point... you get 20% off the gift card. but when you go get the shoes with the gift card use the cashback over the shipping code... i mean thats saving $7 dollars over saving $30...but do what you want i know what im doing though...

If I am reading this correctly, you cannot use ANY coupon code in conjunction w/the Cashback b/c ANY coupon code used invalidates Cashback as per the terms of use.
yes but you buy the gift card first, before you use cashback and your getting the gift card for 20% less and then you use the cashback when youpay with the giftcard

Originally Posted by eciaccord

^ exactly, they look great in pics but horrible in person.

Horrible is harsh. I would say the look OK when you hold them close to your face looking for the little things. But when they are on your feet they lookamazing. I will say they are taking a little too long to get broken in.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

If I am reading this correctly, you cannot use ANY coupon code in conjunction w/the Cashback b/c ANY coupon code used invalidates Cashback as per the terms of use.
yes but you buy the gift card first, before you use cashback and your getting the gift card for 20% less and then you use the cashback when you pay with the giftcard
thank you please read what DrJayIV says.... we just trying to save everyone some money

ordered mine with the gift card and free shipping, although these don't come close to neon or chili

Originally Posted by officialbang

So you can get the 40% but not 60%?
You can get more than 40%. What I do is:
A. Go to Fatwallet.com and click on their Eastbay link Currently gives you 6% cashback on giftcard purchases (not on redemption).
B. Purchase giftcard at 20% off.
C. Go to Live.com and click on their Eastbay link. Currently gives you 20% cashback on redemption of giftcard (not on purchase of GC).
D. Purchase items from Eastbay. Can not use any additional discount, Live.com does not allow. Comes out to about 44.8% savings.

I usually stock up on GC to utilize throughout the year. Comes in specially handy with Jordan purchases since you can't get discounts on their releases.

^ LOL @ Team Rocket's broken necks...

"Meowth...those is heat!"

But, to topic, these are mad nice, but putting them next to my Freshwater's, I'm having a hard time discerning if the quality on the Team Orange'sis par or less. I have crazy loose stitching and plenty of orange outside the Swoosh outline, which crazy bothers me.

Somebody needs to let the kids that put these together go to kindergarten first so they can learn to color inside the damn lines, not vice-versa.

Back
Top Bottom