Official Team Orange AM95 Post.

w0ow. The retros as of late must only be for looks b/c the comfort on them is non-existent. The only thing that possibly compares to its OG counterpart is thename.

w0ow, Nike... shame on you.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

w0ow. The retros as of late must only be for looks b/c the comfort on them is non-existent. The only thing that possibly compares to its OG counterpart is the name.

w0ow, Nike... shame on you.

ab525aa4226e7ea4ce0a72110b8ce65faed42e6.gif

Thank you, i remember making a post about not being able to feel the air in air maxes lately.
Feels like some plain shoes.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by moundraised23

U guys know any website that still have these 4 close 2 retail or less?
check here ....where I got my pair. Few bucks less than retail.

thank u sir...as well as eye see sole and tdogg
no prob man...did you cop?

and yeah...agreed on the comfort level on some of these retros. Some retros are great, others...not so much.
ohwell.gif

I'm catching up on recently released shoes do to just moving and paying bills. I just bought the royal griffs and now I'll be copping these when I getpaid again.

[air quote]Air Max[/air quote] has been long gone.

Even the uppers are too stiff and thin and non-durable-feeling.

I am not choosing the best words here, but if you own these and/or any other later retros, you feel me.

I am not choosing the best words here, but if you own these and/or any other later retros, you feel me.
I know exactly what you mean.

The biggest change has been in the insoles; originals had these really soft, bouncy foamy insoles and now they use these stiff rubber ones that are just prettymuch useless.

Retros are just made for casual purposes and just for looks...no longer are they actually made for their original purposes.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I know exactly what you mean.

The biggest change has been in the insoles; originals had these really soft, bouncy foamy insoles and now they use these stiff rubber ones that are just pretty much useless.

Retros are just made for casual purposes and just for looks...no longer are they actually made for their original purposes.

serious? man i am second guessing now whether or not to get these. can these be had using employee discount?

ordered from eastbay when they first showed, just looked back and they have some sizes of these and freshwaters still available and not excluded on discount, iordered freshwaters with 20% and it worked, orange still excluded, used code PETE1234

Great Sunday Morning Copped on Swoosh fr 103$ and wit a gift card..
Now bout to Head to Work at Nike factory..
pimp.gif

2lcagyq.jpg

On swoosh. Ive hooked many up before, i dont mind, but if you need from me before i get a bunch of pm's, will be 115 shipped to you. causeafter tax and shipping your looking at 100-105.
so.... 10$ gratitude tip. still saving 25 off retail
. paypal needs to be ready

Man I wish I would have known about that swoosh hook up for the fresh waters.

Back
Top Bottom