Official TEMTEM thread

hello there fellow gamers!

you probably remember my thread regarding pokemmo a few years ago (honestly you probably don't) and I don't blame you lol. game was not polished and was a total **** show after a few months playing it.

Anyways, I introduce to you... TEMTEM!

temtem-slide-1600x700.jpg

Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure. Seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Catch every Temtem, battle other tamers, customize your house, join a friend's adventure or explore the dynamic online world. https://temtem.gamepedia.com/Temtem_Wiki

Still in early access, albeit more polished compared to other games in the same state. For a long time I've been waiting for a promising mmo and this might just cure that itch.

Before you say, oh it's a Pokemon clone/knockoff...you have some merit. The game is different however and utilizes real MMO features, Playing it for the first time, you can see the similarities but they quickly fade away the longer you play even in how familiar it feels. No cap, the breathe of fresh air from the Pokemon series feels good. There's a good trading,chat and COOP system and competitive batttles that just works. There's also an economy and shiny equivalents called Lumas that fetches real dollars for those die hard collectors. And so far, no hacked creatures! hopefully that lasts and there are no exploits. Anyway I highly suggest you check this game out, you'll love it.

Currently out on PC and with Steam Link, I've been playing on my phone. Will also be available for the PS5 and probably the new Xbox console.

Let's use this thread for any news/tips/tricks/questions, whatever TemTem related. let me know your thoughts on the current state of the game!

Back
Top Bottom