**Official Texas Grape Release/Pickup Thread**

There's no need to campout in Texas...Just get to your spot at least 3-4 hours early and you should be fine..

I can say one thing though..In all of Texas out of the major cities,Houston has the most pairs hands-down!!!

PO

I Agree with PO23545 but there are going to be ALOT of upset people come monday expecially if you come to sharpstown because the Athethes Foot down there didnt even get their pairs in, it got relocated and Footaction dont have enough to meet the demand.....its gonna be crazy for real

i arrived in keller yesterday from cali for my sisters wedding tomorrow. Her wedding is at 9 so i wanna try to cop these before that...hah. Can someone tell me where's the closest place i should go from keller to get these? Thanks

Keller? Your screwed because there won't be any J's near that side of town. Closest spot is about 40 minutes away and that's Redbird aka Southwest Center.

Looking to buy a size 11-11.5. I will be on AIM almost all day and am willing to do Paypal or a meetup in the Houston area.

E-mail - HOOPSboy7@gmail.com
AIM - HOOPSboy7

Thanks.

[/b]​

ooking to trade size 11 or 12 BLK CARO for sz 11 or 12 GRAPES!!!
HOLLA AT UR BOY AND LETS MAKE A DEAL!

Back
Top Bottom