[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Swizz went on that one
grin.gif
i dunno bout that one...i took him for his word..i dont take his *+%% serious
smh.gif
....was expecting to hear some new *+%% but ohwell, i will wait

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

last 2 blogs have been pretty pointless. hope they release that track on christmas

pretty much other than that Swizz iish...those records better be as crazy as they're hyping them up to be

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DJ Khalil one of my FAV producers for the last 8 years or so . . . SOOOO slept on, glad to see 50 ain't the only one thats checkin for him. Clipse aregonna make a CLASSIC to his +#*%, I promise you . . .

Self Scientific in the house BTW
pimp.gif

the-clipse-meet-n-greet-livestock.jpg

Later this month, The Clipse are set to roll through the chilly Great North making stops at respective Livestock locations in Vancouver and Toronto. The group will be on hand for the usual photograph and autograph session. Toronto heads check out Livestock on Saturday, January 17th between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm while people on the West Coast in Vancouver should circle Wednesday, January 21st, also between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Just heads up for TDoT residents........

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

the-clipse-meet-n-greet-livestock.jpg

Later this month, The Clipse are set to roll through the chilly Great North making stops at respective Livestock locations in Vancouver and Toronto. The group will be on hand for the usual photograph and autograph session. Toronto heads check out Livestock on Saturday, January 17th between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm while people on the West Coast in Vancouver should circle Wednesday, January 21st, also between 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Just heads up for TDoT residents........

There's a thread in the Canada Forum....trust people know, they're also doing a free show at one of the College's here. Their mainconcert is Friday night I hope to get pics and videos back from it.

They better not be on some mixtape raps on the Khalil joint...his beats go to harddddddddddddddddddd

They arrived in town earlier today as my dude was doing work with them, I had the chance to meet up with them but this was during the Wayne Tour show and noway I was leaving that.

I should have Pics/Videos tomorrow hopefully.

"Playcloths Spring Delivery - 2/1...Til The Casket Drops - Spring '09...Let the Games Begin!: Cool..."

- Pusha's BBM name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

n709602672_1886383_8161.jpg

Im opening for Clipse Tomarrow.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to chop it up with em.
Who are you?

Just got in from their show tonight, pics and videos will be posted tomorrow. Their '07 show was better they left off a good amount of tracks you'dthink they would perform, still a good show. They were staying in my dudes Hotel, left an hr or so ago to the West Coast to continue their tour.

95d15ee1942c35f7d02d0fe7d27f429ae83e6af.pjpg
n709602672_1928708_8934.jpg

Yea I was at the show the time before @ Capital city and it was nasty...
With the venue switch because it wasn't supposed be @ Babylon they did what they did.
Either way I had a great time. Foreal.
My set went off how I needed too.

And The Video to that drops in 10 days. So I can't complain.
And yea in reality , Just a kid from Pittsburgh, Lives In Ottawa, makes music, and A Nt'er. Nothing more , nothing less.lol

Had to put up the PC Varsity for NT
pimp.gif

Liva said he was gon hollat me... word.
www.twitter.com/cashtro twit the kid.
p.S STEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEERSSSSSS

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

n709602672_1886383_8161.jpg

Im opening for Clipse Tomarrow.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to chop it up with em.
Who are you?

Just got in from their show tonight, pics and videos will be posted tomorrow. Their '07 show was better they left off a good amount of tracks you'd think they would perform, still a good show. They were staying in my dudes Hotel, left an hr or so ago to the West Coast to continue their tour.

Any info on dates for the West Coast?

Back
Top Bottom