[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Fail.

Well $$%! it then.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Put out the damn single already
smh.gif

"Them 'crackers' ain't playin' fair at JiveColumbia."
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

this CD is gonna be
smh.gif
eek.gif

You know, I believe Pusha when he ensures that the album will be classic. He also said in this one interview that he truly feels Hell Hath No Fury was aclassic and the best thing they've ever recorded.

What was the point of that video, time for dudes to drop a single. All this prolonging and building hype is starting to piss me off.

Clipse > any Duo.

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

What was the point of that video, time for dudes to drop a single. All this prolonging and building hype is starting to piss me off.

Clipse > any Duo.
Chill, B

Clipse > any Duo, other than Outkast

maybe

You know, I believe Pusha when he ensures that the album will be classic. He also said in this one interview that he truly feels Hell Hath No Fury was a classic and the best thing they've ever recorded.
'it's one of them ones'

they shot a video recently so i'm sure the single will be out soon

glad to see my man kaws is doing the cover art

Clipse > any Duo.
2236890722_6700a7eccd.jpg

Clipse > any Duo.

whoa whoa slow down!!… The 2 fellas in my avy>>>clipse But other then outkast I can agree

they shooting the video for Kinda Like A Big Deal on Monday in NY.

the record featuring Kanye.

KAWS doing the artwork for the single.

kanye's on that track with them?

woooooooooooooooooooooo

rick is lettin them get it in on columbia

i can smell the classic in the air

video better be hype williams

Probably in April.

All I know is that my dude will release behind-the-scenes footage of the video shoot for the single. The record itself will be out very soon.

DJ Khalil produced the track btw.

I'd tell ya'll that Kanye's directing the video for the first single and that he apparently loves the record so much he wanted it for his own butya'll wouldn't believe me so I'll shut the _ up now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom