***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

1204-stiches-mugshot-3.jpg

Last edited:
Wack bout that life tho, he built like a tank too, 40 glocc been poppin off to him for a min, he prob **** hisself seeing this lol

Stitches lived up to his name tho lol

Yea Stitches been trying to beef with dudes just to get his name & wack *** music out there. He dissed Tyga earlier this year too, saying he smashed Kylie :lol:
Dude corny tho, glad someone put him

man thats some *** ****. and did this fool not expect to be knocked out coming up like that?? :lol:

Finally watched the vid, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was he drunk, or just stupid?? Just from watching the vid, he walked up with the least amount of confidence a man could have after talking so much **** online.

All I need game to do is slap young thug next.

Dude is what, 6'4" 118? A simple slap could have him using a respirator

i dont know who stitches is, but i give him props for walking up by himself. it sounds like round 2 is going down tonight lmao!

i met the game about 10 years ago out here in SF when he got discovered by jt the b**** f****. dude was a respectful cat. this perception of him being some crazy gangster is funny. dude was nice guy.

Last edited:

i dont know who stitches is, but i give him props for walking up by himself. it sounds like round 2 is going down tonight lmao!

i met the game about 10 years ago out here in SF when he got discovered by jt the b**** f****. dude was a respectful cat. this perception of him being some crazy gangster is funny.
Round 2? Stitches wants more 
laugh.gif
 someone gonna end up getting shot

Game need to have him sign a waiver to not press charges and whoop him then

I heard game has sumn crazy like 26 open cases on him rn..

There's more videos up on akademiks ig page

Last edited:
Lol bro the inkmonstar dude has one of the funniest interviews I've seen in my life. Dude seemed like he wasn't all there or something. Its with vlad

Either somebody is getting shot/stabbed and/or stitches is trolling game so game can hit him and he sues just like 40 glock

He's a publicity ***** lol. He tried with jeezy, tyga, game. Lucky and unlucky for him, game took his bait.

He def did the whole thing last night for ig fame or to sue game...the new vids posted show him get pulled out and searched by cops right before he goes charging at game, with the cops standing 10 feet from him...that's why wack got tazed right after he knocked him out

Who in their right mind would go fight in front of 5-0 after getting stopped by em...he was trying to antoganize game into it in front of the police

That's the same wack dude that was snapping on game on IG a while ago about how he helped lie about the rosemo ****?

That's the same wack dude that was snapping on game on IG a while ago about how he helped lie about the rosemo ****?

Nope, that was wackstar, a rap groupie who's like 35 but hangs out with Soulja boy n cbreezy now. He was part of black wall st then jumped ship when game cut off his allowance

This cash wack jones, og blood he manages ray j too

He's the dude in tbc interview who said "40 days" regarding that rosemo *****

Last edited:
35 and hangs with soulja boy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nope, that was wackstar, a rap groupie who's like 35 but hangs out with Soulja boy n cbreezy now. He was part of black wall st then jumped ship when game cut off his allowance

This cash wack jones, og blood he manages ray j too

He's the dude in tbc interview who said "40 days" regarding that rosemo *****

Bow wow now. He's now riding with bow wow. Expect to see BW claiming blood shortly. BW had a post about looking for yeezy's and wackstar would be out in LA buying pairs from people, lol. Dude doesn't seem to have any self respect.

Son had to know he was gonna get dem paws put on him lol. This _ gotta be looking to sue somebody for a come up.

is this the same Wack Game was talking about in From Adam?

Back
Top Bottom