***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Finally got around to listening to 2.5. I wanted to give it some distance after 2. Pure flames. 
pimp.gif

The Quik track and Up on the Wall are my favorite joints so far.

I'm lowkey mad he put out all this material so close together though. Should have let some of this stuff breathe for a bit. Or he would've been better served to put nothing but his best material on one disc. Now there's a third disc dropping with a deluxe version of everything? Wtf man. Another purchase I guess...

I think it's a huge mistake to not put out a video for El Chapo. That easily his most popular song right now and transcended his fanbase...it's getting love from all types of people. Gotta capitalize off that, you're really gonna lose a good opportunity to grow your brand? Label gotta step in and say something.

If he was back at Interscope, Jimmy and Dre would've been on his *** for it by now.
I heard game has sumn crazy like 26 open cases on him rn..
sick.gif

C'mon Chuck. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Finally got around to listening to 2.5. I wanted to give it some distance after 2. Pure flames. 
pimp.gif

I'm lowkey mad he put out all this material so close together though. Should have let some of this stuff breathe for a bit. Or he would've been better served to put nothing but his best material on one disc. Now there's a third disc dropping with a deluxe version of everything? Wtf man. Another purchase I guess...

I think it's a huge mistake to not put out a video for El Chapo. That easily his most popular song right now and transcended his fanbase...it's getting love from all types of people. Gotta capitalize off that, you're really gonna lose a good opportunity to grow your brand? Label gotta step in and say something.

If he was back at Interscope, Jimmy and Dre would've been on his *** for it by now.

sick.gif

C'mon Chuck. 
mean.gif

If he was on Interscope El Chapo never would have been released

Finally got around to listening to 2.5. I wanted to give it some distance after 2. Pure flames. :pimp:

:x

C'mon Chuck. :smh:  
Aftermath/interscope wouldn't have done anything unless you're going gold or platinum out the gate. He just shot a video for "iron out my flag".

Game was backpedaling when Stitches walked up though

Back peddling lmao. Didn't see that but ok, lol. If he pushed his crew away and fought stitches then he opens himself up to a possible lawsuit and people saying he is too old to be fighting kids. Instead, his crew stepped up before he could even do anything and took that fade (like they should). you can't let the main bread winner continue to take all of this pointless beefs head on.

Best video I seen so far, I will give it to him he did go to see game but his boys 
mean.gif
 They ain't want no sauce 
mean.gif

at the end of the video 
laugh.gif

image.png

Last edited:
Man wtf lmao his brother was holding him back 

Stop playing bro you see it, Stitches was walking right towards Chuck before he got dropped...Game was being "held back" but he was backing up when he was approaching and he fell all the way back when his mans swung until he seen stitches on the ground then he start getting hype lol...It is what it is though, I **** with Chuck but I get it, can't risk getting knocked out by the white rapper on camera.

Man wtf lmao his brother was holding him back 
Stop playing bro you see it, Stitches was walking right towards Chuck before he got dropped...Game was being "held back" but he was backing up when he was approaching and he fell all the way back when his mans swung until he seen stitches on the ground then he start getting hype lol...It is what it is though, I **** with Chuck but I get it, can't risk getting knocked out by the white rapper on camera.
Nah man he can't risk getting another case. Stitches would have taken that straight to the bank trying to get paid. Wack did what real homies do.

Lmao ok Stevie Wonder

When the manager got tased though 
mean.gif
 what if his head slammed on the concrete? They didn't even ask him to back down looks like they just shot without warning 
mean.gif
 if anything it was self defense on the manager's part too 

Even if he was backpedaling its cuz his people was gonna handle it. That's what they're supposed to do. Plus he already got cases. Game is one of the few _'s we know ain't running from a situation.

people saying he is too old to be fighting kids.

I thought ppl liked that about Game.

Would have been nice to see dudes go mano y mano but Stitches can't have that weak of a jaw. fool had to have some brass knuckles or something

Back
Top Bottom