Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Post fitteds available at THSF? Posted on the ynoT blog.

postne1.jpg
I need that post fitted in the A's colorway so badly .... can another NT help a brother out .. Let me know asap .. I need a 7 3/4 ... when do theydrop or did they drop already ?

Finally got a chance to check out the store when I was in town earlier today...UNREAL. Wish the foam seats on the corners (2 people can sit down?) of the caseextended around the side of the case facing the denim/cut&sew...but the fitting room was awesome and the quality of the fixtures and details inside wereall sharp. I was also surprised by just the total amount of stock on hand. Something for everybody.

Never owned any items...but always been a fan of the site and from just a layout/design viewpoint it's always been impressive. As far as branding...AdamBomb is genius and definitely sticking (sorry breadman...
laugh.gif
)

Picked up the Blackberry tee just cause it's hilarious...good dudes workin today too...definitely a slow day it seemed.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I need that post fitted in the A's colorway so badly .... can another NT help a brother out .. Let me know asap .. I need a 7 3/4 ... when do they drop or did they drop already ?

When the giants colorway dropped they only allowed one per person, but if I end up going the day they drop I'm willing to help out if possible.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I need that post fitted in the A's colorway so badly .... can another NT help a brother out .. Let me know asap .. I need a 7 3/4 ... when do they drop or did they drop already ?

When the giants colorway dropped they only allowed one per person, but if I end up going the day they drop I'm willing to help out if possible.
Yea man that would really nice if you can , Do you know when they are going to drop ?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Finally got a chance to check out the store when I was in town earlier today...UNREAL. Wish the foam seats on the corners (2 people can sit down?) of the case extended around the side of the case facing the denim/cut&sew...but the fitting room was awesome and the quality of the fixtures and details inside were all sharp. I was also surprised by just the total amount of stock on hand. Something for everybody.

Never owned any items...but always been a fan of the site and from just a layout/design viewpoint it's always been impressive. As far as branding...Adam Bomb is genius and definitely sticking (sorry breadman...
laugh.gif
)

Picked up the Blackberry tee just cause it's hilarious...good dudes workin today too...definitely a slow day it seemed.
I wonder how The Hundreds are doing money wise in the SF store. When I went too, they were super dead. I am wondering if it isn't doing nearly aswell as they thought....but not like it matters.

^ It's a whole nother story when you carry all in-house branded stuff though.

That store had to cost up front a TON...but they know what they're doing...they'll be just fine I'm sure.

I thought the fitted dropping tomorrow is a part of an XLarge Collabo Pack (consisting of a t-shirt, GShock watch, and fitted), if so, I'm passing.Hopefully I can cop the fitted by itself--not really into GShocks. Anyone know how much the pack will run though?

What makes y'all think that you'd have to buy all three of them at the same time in one pack? Come on, guys.

Originally Posted by dbao

What makes y'all think that you'd have to buy all three of them at the same time in one pack? Come on, guys.

Got the info via Hypebeast.com.

"LA scene natives The Hundreds and XLarge have come together to release apack consisting of a collaboration with G-Shock, New-Era, and a set of t-shirts. The DW-6900 willfeature yellow accents and will be branded with both a The Hundreds and XLarge logos on the strap, a TH/XL watermark shown by the backlight function, and thesame inscribed on the back of the watch. The New Era 59FIFTY will incorporate both XLarge and The Hundreds into one logo; and the signature JAGS pattern on theside and back panels. The T-shirts will use the classic cartoon inspired designs of The Hundreds which will be sold in grayscale at The Hundreds stores whilethe full-color version will be only available at XLarge shops. This pack will be released on June5th at both The Hundreds LA/SF, and at XLarge LA locations".
Definition of "pack" via dictionary.com --[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]a group of things wrapped or tied together for easy handling or carrying; a bundle, esp. one to be carried on the back of an animal or a person: a mule pack; a hiker's pack.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a definite quantity or standard measure of something wrapped up or otherwise assembled for merchandising (sometimes used in combination): a pack of cigarettes; a six-pack of beer.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]the quantity of something that is packaged, canned, or the like, at one time, in one season, etc.: last year's salmon pack.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]a group of people or things: a pack of fools; a pack of lies.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Maybe it's a bad choice of wording, but usually this would mean you would have to buy them together, as one. But who knows, hopefully I'm wrong.

The oswald print is so sick.
If they still have some when I come back to the States I'll definitly cop it.

sidenote

does anyone know if they released a 530 shirt again this year?

justinvincent the girl in your avy, her and iare really cool friends, we used to go to highschool together she also dated my bestfriend....

i have her number if u wanta paypal me some money ill give to you..
happy.gif

justinvincent the girl in your avy, her and iare really cool friends, we used to go to highschool together she also dated my bestfriend....

happy.gif

happy.gif

"Pack" is just a streetwear company term for a new set of things that go with one another. It'd be right stupid to make people buy all three atonce... they wouldn't be able to sell them nearly as quickly.

Back
Top Bottom