Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

^^^ Do you know when ??? .. missed out on the 1st one and cant miss the home town colorway .

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

went a couple days ago. their selection wasn't all that good. their best stuff was probably the collabos when they opened but that's the first thing that went. saw a worker there with what i think was a A's colorway P O S T fitted though, did that release on opening too or something we can expect from them?

The A's colorway is real cool. I think they're gonna have these in 9ers and Giants colors too.

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Anyone see TH front page story yet?
laugh.gif

THE HUNDREDS IS HUGER!!!!!

Peep their blog, you'll see......

Dope move guys.

Peace.

Cris.

im gonna have to disagree with that, people know heiro all over their world for their music not cuz of their logo, there has to be something behind it for it to hold weight
Your probably right....but I am not a Hiero fan and even within my circle of friends, none of them hardly know Hiero stuff. Maybewe're missing out.

I went to the shop yesterday finally after work. I knew what to expect but yet was still surprised and amazed in different ways. So the only lil' gripethat I have is yes, the inside is super dark. I get the asethetic of it but it almost (I said almost) doesn't function right. I especially had a hard timejust checking out the jeans and looking at the actualy color in a proper light. But then yet, I didn't get to try it on in the fitting room and I did go ona sunny day which added to my impared vision. Aside from that, just looking around and forgetting that this is a "street wear" brand (not a boutiquestore) and not a collective of brands is quite amazing. Even the shelving with the high gloss coating, lights on the ground, the rocks, skulls....all add justa nice touch to even compliment the clothes. I even thought it was closed at the time cause of the "bomb proof" door but it just slid open and kindof actually made me jump a lil. All in all, it is what people say and it just has that high attention to detail that fits well in the downtown part of SF. AndI thought RVCA on Haight had something goin but the Hundreds just took it to that new level....anyway, thumbs up.

they really should do something about the lack of light in the store, last week was the only chance for me to check out the store, i swear i just walked in andwalked right out.

i tried to stop by for the first time today around 7, but it looked closed even tho they close at 8 on saturdays. but now im not so sure? do the doors justopen out of no where or something? hows it suppose to work?

Same thing happened to me, stopped by at 7:15 and was trippen at the door for a second. hahah I finally seen the censor, and just laughed. From what i seen inthe window, The store looks pretty dope. hopefully next time I go they're open.

so would it be safe to say that the grateful dead tee sold out by now? i thought all the in-store exclusives would be popping up on ebay, but they aren't.
eyes.gif

Last time I was there they still had quite a few white ones. This was about a week ago though.

I didn't want to make a separate thread, so I thought I'd ask here. How does the denim fit? I was thinking about these. . . I usually get a 34 in mostbrands; would these be the same?
07fa_cs_classic.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg

dropped by a couple thursdays back while up for spring break.

store is way better and bigger than the rosewood store by far, and yeah dark as hell up in there even with the door half open.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I didn't want to make a separate thread, so I thought I'd ask here. How does the denim fit? I was thinking about these. . . I usually get a 34 in most brands; would these be the same?
07fa_cs_classic.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
i have those jeans, i usually wear a sz 30 in LRG jeans, but for these jeans i went up a size to 32. hope this helps

stopped by the hundreds today which was the first time for me... first impressions being the friendly staff who said hey when i walked in and they were coolabout some questions that i asked... what are your guys opinions about their stickers?

Back
Top Bottom