Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

WOW...i would look hella out of place. Usually these kids stick out in a crowd, i would stick out like the white dude to the right.

word...to think id look out of place in a white tee shirt
laugh.gif
mine would be heather grey... just so we wont be matching. lol.

tired.gif
AIvin wrote:

smh.gif
roll.gif

(From Hypebeast)

90% of those kids who bought the Hiero tee probably never heard their music before.

Hmmmm.. How did I know this was from hypebeast
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I wonder how long did it take each of them to come up with these "cool" fits? I'm saying at least 45 minutes.

Originally Posted by kiyab

Do i see somebody with their jeans tucked into their socks way above their Vans?

For a second there I thought he had magic legs. Word to Lt. Dan.

laugh.gif
at that picture. I wish I had the will to drive up to SF from San jose to pick up some of their gear. I will stick to Purist with the shipments they getin of TH...Is that Nter TrillipinoFapstar to the right in that pic?

Originally Posted by Malloy19

laugh.gif
at that picture. I wish I had the will to drive up to SF from San jose to pick up some of their gear. I will stick to Purist with the shipments they get in of TH...Is that Nter TrillipinoFapstar to the right in that pic?
yea but nobody will get the sf exclusives in their store lol

Originally Posted by Solid waffle

Originally Posted by Malloy19

laugh.gif
at that picture. I wish I had the will to drive up to SF from San jose to pick up some of their gear. I will stick to Purist with the shipments they get in of TH...Is that Nter TrillipinoFapstar to the right in that pic?
yea but nobody will get the sf exclusives in their store lol
True, but i dont need no damn exclusives lol. Im fine with anything im able to get my hands on of their stuff. And Purist usually comes through withsome good shipments

POST fitted gone? i need it in a 7 7/8s. ain't feel like going there with all the beasts still there. and what was the material on the bill?

The bill is covered with leather... it's definitely a nice touch and hella sets it apart from other fitteds.

Just to clarify, those black, purple, brown Hiero tees are gone for good from THSF. No re-ups.
Same with the Benny Gold tees, and POST New Eras. The bulk of those sold out in a matter of a few hours, guys.

Thanks to everyone who waited patiently in line on that first day.

^ Sup B....thanks again, shops dope, my bro-in-law just came from there, copped a Lovewright....

Damn, I neeeeed that Black Hiero tee, anyone sellin an XL???

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by SoleSearching

As a die hard Giants Fan and a Bay Area resident, I just can't wear anything that says Los Angeles. It's embedded in my DNA. \

That's what I'm saying! Get this L.A. $%#% out of here! Slap a San Francisco on that hat.

Speaking of L.A. and the bay... Los Lakers at Warriors tonight!
pimp.gif

we were first in line haha the shop took a while to open and some people were mad at the window washer guy why? aha we werent waiting on him were we? haha

bobby/ben, just wanted to say the store is dope! visual wise.... i was just blown away. i felt like i was in disneyland or something. i liked the dressing roomalso. i kinda felt like i was in a willy wonka movie for some reason where the room was narrow and long and the chair was like 25 feet away from the mirror
laugh.gif
great execution.

thanks again for everything bobby/ben! welcome to sf.

Back
Top Bottom