Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

I'm done with midterms tomorrow and have a lunch date downtown so all drop by Thursday for that hiero tee.The hiero tee is not limited is it?

damn..i've been meaning to cop a new hiero t-shirt too..

looks like its going to be in demand thursday..

how much anyway?

Like a few people said, i can't as well. Second, i'll be there Thursday as well. I can only imagine how the lines will be.

Johnny, I'm pretty sure that EVERYTHING that was posted in the blog will be limited. Hopefully they don't get beasted too heavily.

i'm looking forward to the opening on thursday as well. i'll try to get there by 10. hopefully the line wont be down union sq.
laugh.gif

that Hieroglyphics tee is hella tacky.
tired.gif
the kids will love it though.

i still don't see anything appealing. hopefully things will change. all very "cartoony"/childlike for my taste. but hey, people will still eatthis CA culture stuff up.

good luck.

God I need a 7 5/8 for that Post Fitted. How many of the fitteds are you going to have?

The guys working on the store actually found the original rock quarry where the Gold Rush started in Northern California. They went down there for a few days and actually made direct exact molds of the rock and that's what they used for our store.
That is serioulsy awesome! I didn't think people thought like that anymore. I'll be there at the calm after the storm on Saturday so I canactually take my time to just look around.............

Does anyone know if that POST The Hundreds fitted only droping in one colorway and what is the color on the website , is it Orange ? thanks

Originally Posted by krazyg

God I need a 7 5/8 for that Post Fitted. How many of the fitteds are you going to have?

Man, just read the thread. One page back Bobby said their will be about 100.
Does anyone know if that POST The Hundreds fitted only droping in one colorway and what is the color on the website , is it Orange ? thanks
I'm pretty sure thats orange. I was wondering, is the brim leather? It looks kind of shiny in the pic. Could be wrong though.

thsf_post_newera.jpg

Looks yellow to me.........................and I think whatever you see is what's coming out. If they had one that said Haight, that would beill......or San Pablo Dam Rd.....Haha!

I'll be rolling through late Thursday afternoon for that Black Hiero Tee in a Large and to check out the store.

Good Luck and welcome to SF!
smile.gif

i doubt theyll be a long $#+ line because some people still got school.plus its just an oppening! theyre still be stuff there

lol at all the poop talkers that are now devine jock riders! where did the haters go?? YO BOBBY, IS THAT DISNEYLAND??? This is a genius idea bro, its like ahangout for all the LA transplants! Count me in! i'll be there on saturday cause i got a life, im sure it will be just as busy Saturday tho, luckily i aintcheap and i am willing to pay a few dollers for parking instead of paying for a parking ticket.

disappointed I wont be able to make it out their till next week.
but
GL with the launch Hundreds Crew! Its dope to have you guys out here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the store is lookin so sick. stopped by after work today and tried to check it out( basically was lookin from the outside, and everybody was lookin like"who the hell are u?"). Anyway, Welcome to SF, i tried to say whatup to u bobby but u guys were super busy and dintd really want to bother u guys ( iwas the bigger dude with the ten deep hat on). i asked ben about how limited the POST hat is and he replied "whats limited to you" i was like"what,"...i guess he wasnt tryin to be bothered, so i didnt try to get more info......good luck to u guys, one of the most unique stores ive seen yet

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

thsf_post_newera.jpg

Looks yellow to me.........................and I think whatever you see is what's coming out. If they had one that said Haight, that would be ill......or San Pablo Dam Rd.....Haha!

LOL!!! I would prefer 23rd St! haha

Back
Top Bottom