Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

I picked a good time to go to SF
pimp.gif

thsf_grindin_thehundreds_2.jpg

Yeah, we've been getting this reaction a lot. I saw some dude almost walk into the pole yesterday.
damn it would be
laugh.gif
if you caught that on film, americanfunniest video status

Some dope stuff there. Definitely going to try to stop by on thursday.

They definitley came through with the design as far as it relating to SF.....and if the cave represents the gold rush era, more kudos. That would be so dope ifthey had like hanging lamps trailing in the store, but I don't think that would function right in the store. As far as the clothes, not too big on Hiero sothat tee doesn't really peak my interest but I know that will be a top seller no doubt. The Benny one looks interesting but I'll probably just cop theplain Hundreds/Post tee. Very interesting stuff so far................I'll definitley drop by....

with it being spring break i'm sure there's going to be a long line with a few kids here and there with their sleeping bags.

I've been hearing some people talking about the Gold Rush reference. In actuality, a lot of that is hearsay, because that's not really the motif ofTHSF, per se. Although I have always thought it interesting to use that gold rush reference in relation to streetwear, etc. So I will say this tidbit. The guysworking on the store actually found the original rock quarry where the Gold Rush started in Northern California. They went down there for a few days andactually made direct exact molds of the rock and that's what they used for our store. There's a lot of other little details like that about THSF that Ithink you'll enjoy and hopefully appreciate. Hope to see you all on Thursday.

are the fitted going to be limited?? or will there be enough to go around.i wanna know becuase i can see what time i should head there.

Hopefully that's enough to last through the afternoon...

See y'all on Thursday.

I am very interested now in the opening of the shop in sf. I think it will be cool, definatley something to check. like people before have said the blog isgreat. I am just hopeing to see alot of art on the tees and such from bay area artists, because there are alot that are talented.

Back
Top Bottom