Official The North Face thread

Gone

Figured this would be the best place to ask - any thiccbois in here? I have a 3XL Steep Tech Parka from the mid-00s that I stumbled upon in storage. Only worn a few times in general hasn’t been worn in ages. Warm AF. I am giving it away and will pay for shipping (preferably in the continental United States). I would rather give it to someone who might appreciate it than donate it to a 3rd party organization who then gives it another organization :lol:

PM me for pics.

Last edited:
Gone

Figured this would be the best place to ask - any thiccbois in here? I have a 3XL Steep Tech Parka from the mid-00s that I stumbled upon in storage. Only worn a few times in general hasn’t been worn in ages. Warm AF. I am giving it away and will pay for shipping (preferably in the continental United States). I would rather give it to someone who might appreciate it than donate it to a 3rd party organization who then gives it another organization :lol:

PM me for pics.
Damn. Whoever got this off of him I got a 4xl Avirex, never worn. I will not pay shipping though that ***** heavy but otherwise you can have it for free

Can anyone tell me the name of this coat?

IMG_4305.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom