OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

him being right about it takes nothing away from what I said. Avon wasNT perfect but stringer is a snake. Avon even covered for him when dees murder came up to brianna.

im almost 30. guess I just respect the realness.
stringer saw another way.

Hence, "It's all in the game."

He took care of Avon and his business. How can you not respect that?

How can you not respect him getting murked in the style in which he did?

him being right about it takes nothing away from what I said. Avon wasNT perfect but stringer is a snake. Avon even covered for him when dees murder came up to brianna.

im almost 30. guess I just respect the realness.
stringer saw another way.

Hence, "It's all in the game."

He took care of Avon and his business. How can you not respect that?

How can you not respect him getting murked in the style in which he did?

he was smart but he was a snake in my opinion. I understand where you're coming from though.

Gale Boetticher the link between Breaking Bad and The Wire....ha!  
nthat.gif

Love got Stringer killed in the end to be honest... he was TOO REAL and TOO SMART, which is a horrible situation for the times we live in. I can totally related to that.

Last edited:
Man f that snake, just fact that he slept with D's babymama makes him a BAN

If you mess with Stringer like that it wouldn't surprise me if you ****** over a few people in your life. Dudes character is flawed on many different levels its crazy how some of y'all rock with him :smh: also Carvar was a clown I couldn't stand his punk ***

A man got to have a code...

There is no such thing as a street code

Most untrustworthy ****** ever :lol:

That's why it says a man has to have a code.

The streets are the streets but as a man you have to stand for something and hold yourself accountable.

you cant say you're a businessman one day then wanna get "gangsta wild with it" when you get burnt in a deal. Its one way or the other

Same way omar didn't rob or kill anyone that wasn't in the game

Love got Stringer killed in the end to be honest... he was TOO REAL and TOO SMART, which is a horrible situation for the times we live in. I can totally related to that.

:rofl: Love? Avon summed up perfectly why Stringer got killed. Not SMART ENOUGH for the downtown dudes not STREET ENOUGH for the drug game.

set my dvr to record the whole marathon while away for xmas
come back and nothing smh
the HboGO APP is too damn flaw and won't work on my apple tv,
whats life? will this air again at all?

Marlo >>>>>>>>>>

he said **** the rules of the game, and changed them to his advantage. he thought outside the box to make everything beneficial for him. it would've been easy to fall into the co op, but he took everything over. marlo was the realest.

Can't mess with Stringer he had no code and showed he was willing to go behind his man's back multiple times off of greed. Avon didn't need him to get to where they were. He got played by Clay Davis then wants to be all upset and go gangster. He was fake, not smart enough for the downtown heads and not street enough for the gangsters.
The serious had many flawed characters which is what made it great and I still don't get the hate on season 2. That season made the show more than hood drug show. It showed the shrinking middle class and the changes in socio-economic climates. Season 2 also showed the true bosses are those that control the money and product whether it be the Greek or the real estate dude that had the connects and basically took the grainery from the doc workers.

The only problem I have with The Wire(those two thoughts shouldn't go together right...problem and The Wire) is the way they killed off Omar. Omar was probably the most compelling character in the series and to have him go out like that didn't seem right to me. Some might argue that it speaks to the brilliance of the series, that you can have a character that important get killed in such a random way...but man. That's Omar. Omar's coming.....Omar's coming :lol:

If you mess with Stringer like that it wouldn't surprise me if you ****** over a few people in your life. Dudes character is flawed on many different levels its crazy how some of y'all rock with him
mean.gif
also Carvar was a clown I couldn't stand his punk ***
It's a TV show. 

I can pick out a flaw in every single character that would bring the same sentiment you're bringing to Stringer.

The only problem I have with The Wire(those two thoughts shouldn't go together right...problem and The Wire) is the way they killed off Omar. Omar was probably the most compelling character in the series and to have him go out like that didn't seem right to me. Some might argue that it speaks to the brilliance of the series, that you can have a character that important get killed in such a random way...but man. That's Omar. Omar's coming.....Omar's coming
laugh.gif
He never hurt no kids. They give hints that it would be Kenard in the scene prior. Dude had no fear of Omar when he hemmed them up on the corner, and then he's about to light a cat on fire before the liquor store scene.

Back
Top Bottom