OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Somewhere Bunny Colvin is nodding in approval
Bunny Colivn truly was #Lightyears ahead of the game
tumblr_3e935bdb17d95e6f3b7c2cce3fcedc54_02e15e03_400.gif

The game is the game.

Great scene, Marlo was always doing what he did like he wanted, and then you have Avon, while in prison, who explained to him " this is not how it works", with a lot of calm and confidence, as/even if he's locked up

At least for what I remember, painful to got it all in DVD's but not having what to read them and nor Netflix nor Prime have the show :smh:

Great scene, Marlo was always doing what he did like he wanted, and then you have Avon, while in prison, who explained to him " this is not how it works", with a lot of calm and confidence, as/even if he's locked up

At least for what I remember, painful to got it all in DVD's but not having what to read them and nor Netflix nor Prime have the show :smh:

It's on hbo

Get rid of Netflix and get Max.
I don't pay either for Netflix or Prime, someone had the kindness to share suscribe with me :lol:

EDIT : And I'm re-watching Breaking Bad on Netflix

It must ending with buying a DVD player : I have Oz, The Sopranos and The Wire in DVD's...

HBO Max is gonna be available in the Caribbean in June.

Gonna do another rewatch of the Wire and my first rewatch of Oz.
Man, I was young when when Oz originally aired. Just watched it because my older brother did. Re-watched as an adult a few years ago and :wow:. I need to do a rewatch of The Wire but can’t find the motivation (this applies to all re-watches for me, though).

has it been confirmed that the new series will be in the wire universe?
I don’t think it is. I know for sure they said it was not spin-off. It’s also supposed to be based on a book dealing with Baltimore police corruption following the death of Freddie Gray so mixing The Wire universe in with that seems like would be messy and far-fetched.

I don’t think it is. I know for sure they said it was not spin-off. It’s also supposed to be based on a book dealing with Baltimore police corruption following the death of Freddie Gray so mixing The Wire universe in with that seems like would be messy and far-fetched.

would be cool if they just have background cameos of some wire characters 😂

damn, i saw this thread back on the first page, thought we were getting a reboot. not remake, but same universe, just new stories.

just wishful thinking i suppose. :frown:

HBO Max is gonna be available in the Caribbean in June.

Gonna do another rewatch of the Wire and my first rewatch of Oz.

get a VPN..

I got express vpn, can change up locations within the stats and world

van Lathan was talking about ideas for a follow up to the wire..

and I think it was either him or someone on the pod who suggested if they were to do anything, it should start with avon getting out of jail

sooo you got Avon now in the cutty situation and how he deals with things

Back
Top Bottom