Official things you need to improve on thread

-currently trying to teach myself how to code but it's slow going. i literally had no knowledge of the subject when i started.  (not that i have much now)
-being late

I need to meditate a lot more... knowing your inner self is key to knowing your outter self

speaking with a downward inflection... such tone puts conviction and confidence in your words. You ever hear those people who speak with an upward inflection? like everything they say is a question? Don't be one of those people

Freestyling - such a great mental exercise and impressive if you can do it at a random social event at the right time

juggling - currently working on 3 ball tricks and a basic 4 ball pattern

ambidexterity - growing up left handed has forced me to have an upper hand in this but I still hate being such a slave to one hand... I've been working on this for about 2 years now but its pretty much a life long process. Furthermore it just makes you a smarter person since left handed people are usually right brain dominant and right handed people are generally left brain dominant.

Im always going for emotionally unavailable girls... I think its my defense mechanism that prevents me to get serious with chicks... But lately I've began to realize how shallow my relationships are and that I have never had to put in any real work with women..

lifting weights... I probably over due cardio and not enough muscle training.. Then I wonder why I play crappy basketball

quit chasing old flames
slow it down on the purchasing of #++% i want but not need
sugar intake

Need to work out more consistently
Eat better
Drink in moderation
Better spending habits
Treat the next gf better

I need to get better at keeping in touch with friends. I've lost contact with too many good friends from college I used to hang with everyday. With me its out of sight out of mind with people sometimes. All I gotta do is pick up the phone too

ATLsFinest wrote:

5. I'm not a romantic dude at all. I love my girl to death but I'm bad at showing it. Of course I see her when I can and tell her I love her but I'm never gonna be that dude who comes up with crazy date ideas or prepares a candlelight dinner, etc.

Man me and you are the same person
30t6p3b.gif

I really just need to start focusing on more things that will help my future. Using my time better and being a little more discipline.

I kinda want to go back to church, but I kinda don't. Since I have gotten a little more wise I have develpoed a few concerns with religion. I feel like I need spirituality of some form but who knows how I can find it. 

Great thread 
pimp.gif
.  I need to improve on my study habits and exercise habits.  I'm planning on check back by the end of summer to see if I improved on my exercise habits.  Hoping to gain 10-15 lbs. of muscle 
embarassed.gif

I need to execute tasks with 100% rather then 80%

Improve my boxing skills, need to take a class.

I need to improve my vocabulary, articulation, and attention span.

All of this will be solved by reading all damn summer long.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom