Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Are you guys serious? In the whole entire movie Nat had a jacket on...there was no sexual innuendos of any kind so why are you guys beating over her? Yes she is pretty but thats not a good enough reason to watch the movie nor enough to compensate for the ticket price. Not trying to bash on her but you guys are seriously over hyping her for this movie.

Are you guys serious? In the whole entire movie Nat had a jacket on...there was no sexual innuendos of any kind so why are you guys beating over her? Yes she is pretty but thats not a good enough reason to watch the movie nor enough to compensate for the ticket price. Not trying to bash on her but you guys are seriously over hyping her for this movie.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

saint lt wrote:
 I'm not too fond of Natalie Portman but she was easily ignorable in the film lol.  

0f235583eaac5abeff60cf62aa7dfaa0130f7dc.gif

23f35fa9e872532cf8e1cde8a29b57976d2341c.gif

a0d25b2ef952ffa4c58aba0b1d6a2a1c274355a.gif

You got to be joking right? Natalie is stunning
pimp.gif

Watched the movie tonight and definitely loved the entire movie.
Jeremy Renner 
pimp.gif

Definitely excited to see Captain America. 

So, this takes place right after Iron Man 2, but is still before or during the time Stark's discussion with General Ross in Hulk?

Watched the movie tonight and definitely loved the entire movie.
Jeremy Renner 
pimp.gif

Definitely excited to see Captain America. 

So, this takes place right after Iron Man 2, but is still before or during the time Stark's discussion with General Ross in Hulk?

dmxgod wrote:

Is this Cosmic Cube, important and why? What was Loki doing at the end? Was he talking through that dude who worked with Natalie?

Help me out people with the answers to those questions..
The Cosmic Cube is very relevant .. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel series. You can use the powers of the cube with just your thoughts once you possess it. It's crazyyy. We should see more about it in Captain America. Loki is one of the main villains in the Avengers. He has the ability to control minds and from my prospective he has gained control over the mind of the Dr. and will some way try to get control of the Cube.  I wish they had a better view of the cube though... a lot of people in the movie were like "What is that? A keyboard? A phone?"
laugh.gif
It's the cube surrounded by some type of security system from the looks of it.

dmxgod wrote:

Is this Cosmic Cube, important and why? What was Loki doing at the end? Was he talking through that dude who worked with Natalie?

Help me out people with the answers to those questions..
The Cosmic Cube is very relevant .. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel series. You can use the powers of the cube with just your thoughts once you possess it. It's crazyyy. We should see more about it in Captain America. Loki is one of the main villains in the Avengers. He has the ability to control minds and from my prospective he has gained control over the mind of the Dr. and will some way try to get control of the Cube.  I wish they had a better view of the cube though... a lot of people in the movie were like "What is that? A keyboard? A phone?"
laugh.gif
It's the cube surrounded by some type of security system from the looks of it.

Originally Posted by MECKS

the 3D carried the movie

I've read many, many opinions about this movie and this is honestly the first time, I remember reading anybody, say anything positive about the movie in 3D

the 3D carried the movie

I've read many, many opinions about this movie and this is honestly the first time, I remember reading anybody, say anything positive about the movie in 3D

I try to avoid 3D if I can (it's just a dumb gimmick and I hope it phases out soon), so luckily my theater had a non-3D showing available. I went with my girl and she ended up liking the movie more than I did. o_O
She was really fascinated with the cute little love story between Thor and Jane Foster. Guess that's why she liked it so much, hahaha.

I try to avoid 3D if I can (it's just a dumb gimmick and I hope it phases out soon), so luckily my theater had a non-3D showing available. I went with my girl and she ended up liking the movie more than I did. o_O
She was really fascinated with the cute little love story between Thor and Jane Foster. Guess that's why she liked it so much, hahaha.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

the 3D carried the movie

I wasn't even being positive either lol... its like it lacked suspense imo, it was very predictableIt kind of lacked chemistry, because again, it was predictableIt did develop relationships, but even then it was like, predictable relationships.I just felt the 3D made it watchable. Like oh. That color is cool. If it hadn't been for that it wud have been a CGI predictable %+@ movie.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

the 3D carried the movie

I wasn't even being positive either lol... its like it lacked suspense imo, it was very predictableIt kind of lacked chemistry, because again, it was predictableIt did develop relationships, but even then it was like, predictable relationships.I just felt the 3D made it watchable. Like oh. That color is cool. If it hadn't been for that it wud have been a CGI predictable %+@ movie.

Awesome movie, one of the better marvel films in a while.

Natalie Portman was smokin on this one. that ballet dude is lucky!

Back
Top Bottom