Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Awesome movie, one of the better marvel films in a while.

Natalie Portman was smokin on this one. that ballet dude is lucky!

Got out of work early to see it in a theater that had digital projection.
To be honest, I'm a tad disappointed, but that's only because this was the comic book film that I thought would be the best out of the other releases this summer.

Anyways, 7/10.

Surprisingly, now I am hyped for X-Men: First Class.

Got out of work early to see it in a theater that had digital projection.
To be honest, I'm a tad disappointed, but that's only because this was the comic book film that I thought would be the best out of the other releases this summer.

Anyways, 7/10.

Surprisingly, now I am hyped for X-Men: First Class.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

dmxgod wrote:

Is this Cosmic Cube, important and why? What was Loki doing at the end? Was he talking through that dude who worked with Natalie?

Help me out people with the answers to those questions..
The Cosmic Cube is very relevant .. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel series. You can use the powers of the cube with just your thoughts once you possess it. It's crazyyy. We should see more about it in Captain America. Loki is one of the main villains in the Avengers. He has the ability to control minds and from my prospective he has gained control over the mind of the Dr. and will some way try to get control of the Cube.  I wish they had a better view of the cube though... a lot of people in the movie were like "What is that? A keyboard? A phone?"
laugh.gif
It's the cube surrounded by some type of security system from the looks of it.

I don't think many people understood what it was when the credits ended..now it all makes sense..I remember Loki as the main villain in the Avenger series as well..you had to jog my memory
laugh.gif

Lookin forward to seein Captain America now especially with Red Skull
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

dmxgod wrote:

Is this Cosmic Cube, important and why? What was Loki doing at the end? Was he talking through that dude who worked with Natalie?

Help me out people with the answers to those questions..
The Cosmic Cube is very relevant .. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel series. You can use the powers of the cube with just your thoughts once you possess it. It's crazyyy. We should see more about it in Captain America. Loki is one of the main villains in the Avengers. He has the ability to control minds and from my prospective he has gained control over the mind of the Dr. and will some way try to get control of the Cube.  I wish they had a better view of the cube though... a lot of people in the movie were like "What is that? A keyboard? A phone?"
laugh.gif
It's the cube surrounded by some type of security system from the looks of it.

I don't think many people understood what it was when the credits ended..now it all makes sense..I remember Loki as the main villain in the Avenger series as well..you had to jog my memory
laugh.gif

Lookin forward to seein Captain America now especially with Red Skull
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It was funny at the end scene everyone including my girl looked puzzled. Then this guy yells out "It's the Cosmic Cube you idiots!!"
laugh.gif

Homie like, "these idiots"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It was funny at the end scene everyone including my girl looked puzzled. Then this guy yells out "It's the Cosmic Cube you idiots!!"
laugh.gif

Homie like, "these idiots"
laugh.gif

I liked it.. what i expected from a tough character to make a real world movie out of... i thought Idris did a good job

I liked it.. what i expected from a tough character to make a real world movie out of... i thought Idris did a good job

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by saint lt

she's annoying & overrated. also on the list of people i'd like to punch in the face.

You don't mean it, son.
Spoiler [+]
ibrK0m.gif
tumblr_lkuw738oFz1qie4f7o1_500.gif
She's a little overhyped, yeah, but cmon.

i'm not a son.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Are you guys serious? In the whole entire movie Nat had a jacket on...there was no sexual innuendos of any kind so why are you guys beating over her? Yes she is pretty but thats not a good enough reason to watch the movie nor enough to compensate for the ticket price. Not trying to bash on her but you guys are seriously over hyping her for this movie.

They find anything to beast over I guess.  Who she played is important to the story, but her in the movie wasn't important at all.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by saint lt

she's annoying & overrated. also on the list of people i'd like to punch in the face.

You don't mean it, son.
Spoiler [+]
ibrK0m.gif
tumblr_lkuw738oFz1qie4f7o1_500.gif
She's a little overhyped, yeah, but cmon.

i'm not a son.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Are you guys serious? In the whole entire movie Nat had a jacket on...there was no sexual innuendos of any kind so why are you guys beating over her? Yes she is pretty but thats not a good enough reason to watch the movie nor enough to compensate for the ticket price. Not trying to bash on her but you guys are seriously over hyping her for this movie.

They find anything to beast over I guess.  Who she played is important to the story, but her in the movie wasn't important at all.

Any one notice hawkeye? Dude that was in the pulley waiting to shoot Thor, while he was attempting to retrieve his hammer

Any one notice hawkeye? Dude that was in the pulley waiting to shoot Thor, while he was attempting to retrieve his hammer

just saw and it was a good introduction to the avengers and gave enough story for everyone to understand and I hope hawkeye is in the avengers movie as part of the team

just saw and it was a good introduction to the avengers and gave enough story for everyone to understand and I hope hawkeye is in the avengers movie as part of the team

Originally Posted by bwood056

I thought I was captain turbo nerd for noticing that lol... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

luckily I teach 8th grade and they were on it also

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought it was pretty blatant...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

roll.gif
roll.gif

i thought it was pretty blatant...

Back
Top Bottom