Official Thor: the Movie Thread......Hammer Time = May 6th, 2011....First Review Pg. 5

Movie was pretty enjoyable, but it felt empty. Definitely setting up for the Avengers..

Movie was pretty enjoyable, but it felt empty. Definitely setting up for the Avengers..

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

saint lt wrote:
 I'm not too fond of Natalie Portman but she was easily ignorable in the film lol.  

0f235583eaac5abeff60cf62aa7dfaa0130f7dc.gif

23f35fa9e872532cf8e1cde8a29b57976d2341c.gif

a0d25b2ef952ffa4c58aba0b1d6a2a1c274355a.gif

QFT

I'm starting to grow pretty fond of her myself.
grin.gif

I wanted to like it, but so many parts were disjointed and hokey. It was okay.

However, Heimdall was borderline amazing. Going in I preferred all the characters to be "Norse" looking, but Heimdall and Hogun were both great.

I wanted to like it, but so many parts were disjointed and hokey. It was okay.

However, Heimdall was borderline amazing. Going in I preferred all the characters to be "Norse" looking, but Heimdall and Hogun were both great.

Originally Posted by truestt

> Really? I thought it had the most heart out of all the Marvel movies so far. Most of the relationships felt pretty well developed.

> Really? I thought it had the most heart out of all the Marvel movies so far. Most of the relationships felt pretty well developed.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Spoiler [+]
I actually thought it was going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in the case, although it probably wouldn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

I was looking for it throughout the whole movie but didn't see it. I thought it would be in the weapons room in Asgard but nope.

And yup, cosmic cube from the Capt America movie.
v8rnO.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosmic-cube-featued-in-thor_763.jpg

Cosmic Cube at the end of Thor.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Spoiler [+]
I actually thought it was going to be the Infinity Gauntlet in the case, although it probably wouldn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

I was looking for it throughout the whole movie but didn't see it. I thought it would be in the weapons room in Asgard but nope.

And yup, cosmic cube from the Capt America movie.
v8rnO.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosmic-cube-featued-in-thor_763.jpg

Cosmic Cube at the end of Thor.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you can't please everyone

I thought it was the best Marvel film to date in terms of sticking to the OG material.

Cap looks like it's going to top it though.

Natalie
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The other girl wasn't too bad herself
devil.gif

It was funny at the end scene everyone including my girl looked puzzled. Then this guy yells out "It's the Cosmic Cube you idiots!!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you can't please everyone

I thought it was the best Marvel film to date in terms of sticking to the OG material.

Cap looks like it's going to top it though.

Natalie
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The other girl wasn't too bad herself
devil.gif

It was funny at the end scene everyone including my girl looked puzzled. Then this guy yells out "It's the Cosmic Cube you idiots!!"
laugh.gif

7.5/10... pretty good movie. read all the comics as a kid so I was not upset at all about the way the film turned out

7.5/10... pretty good movie. read all the comics as a kid so I was not upset at all about the way the film turned out

Originally Posted by saint lt

she's annoying & overrated. also on the list of people i'd like to punch in the face.

You don't mean it, son.
Spoiler [+]
ibrK0m.gif
tumblr_lkuw738oFz1qie4f7o1_500.gif
She's a little overhyped, yeah, but cmon.

Originally Posted by saint lt

she's annoying & overrated. also on the list of people i'd like to punch in the face.

You don't mean it, son.
Spoiler [+]
ibrK0m.gif
tumblr_lkuw738oFz1qie4f7o1_500.gif
She's a little overhyped, yeah, but cmon.

See in the movie that junk did not look like a cube to me.
It looked like a phone or something. hell it was about 2 in the morning, maybe I was just tired.
I clearly see it now though

See in the movie that junk did not look like a cube to me.
It looked like a phone or something. hell it was about 2 in the morning, maybe I was just tired.
I clearly see it now though

Originally Posted by DangerousG

it was empty in some ways but folks may have like the whole realistic ending when he may/may not have gotten the girl in all the other movies. 
should have made it little longer but it was only a introductory film to avengers anyway 

Back
Top Bottom