OFFICIAL THREAD: Nike Zoom Crusader

iks mod iks mod do you have the same problem with hyperdunk/hyperfuse series, where your true sz runs a bit big lengthwise?

If so i think i need to go half sz smaller in these
TIA dude!

@iks mod do you have the same problem with hyperdunk/hyperfuse series, where your true sz runs a bit big lengthwise?

If so i think i need to go half sz smaller in these
TIA dude!
The last hyperdunk I played in was the HD 2011 (with forefoot and heel zoom).  I was a true size in that shoe, 11.5 for me and went with 11 in these crusaders.

Do you have a narrow foot @evilimperial  ?

If I get out of work at a decent time today I'll be lacing these up again for ball in about 5 hours.  Hoping to give them a better assessment.

I'll provide a part 2 initial review if I get to play

Anyone here have the Zoom Crusaders and the Kobe 4 Venomenons? Was just curious how they compare. 

Anyone here have the Zoom Crusaders and the Kobe 4 Venomenons? Was just curious how they compare. 
Crusaders hug the foot a bit more closely and IMO have a better lockdown than the venomenons.  The upper overall is a little bit more flexible with the crusaders too.  Cushion is a little better in the Crusaders and there is heel zoom (which the venoms do not have).

Have only tried on the venoms and haven't played in them so I can't speak to that.

Last edited:
If I get out of work at a decent time today I'll be lacing these up again for ball in about 5 hours.  Hoping to give them a better assessment.

I'll provide a part 2 initial review if I get to play

Man leave work early. You look like you don't feel good today. :lol:

I'm heading to the mall right now to see if I can find these or the Revs in person.

laugh.gif

They are starting to pop up at FTL now, was in a rush so I didn't get a chance to try them on. 

I need these in my life. Seems like nobody has them in North Carolina right now though.

Back
Top Bottom