OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

That silvia is sooo bad. Minus the flashiness, but all in all it's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

white undershirt collar too tight... polo? gucci track jacket??? whack boot cut jeans? ugly shoes? and you had to post this why? get some style .... nice gt-r though

lol it was SUPER cold that day, anyone in the seattle area knows it was freezing the last couple weeks. I had to throw on whatever i had in my trunk.
laugh.gif

sorry i dont satisfy your style requirements.
son you were doing a photoshoot and you are wearing all distinctively-marked (red/green and/or g-print) gucci clothing.

you most definitely did not just "throw on whatever you had in you trunk."

anyway, nice cars everyone.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

white undershirt collar too tight... polo? gucci track jacket??? whack boot cut jeans? ugly shoes? and you had to post this why? get some style .... nice gt-r though

lol it was SUPER cold that day, anyone in the seattle area knows it was freezing the last couple weeks. I had to throw on whatever i had in my trunk.
laugh.gif

sorry i dont satisfy your style requirements.
son you were doing a photoshoot and you are wearing all distinctively-marked (red/green and/or g-print) gucci clothing.

you most definitely did not just "throw on whatever you had in you trunk."

anyway, nice cars everyone.

yeah that fit is very wack, a lot of money spent on clothes does not=style

tacky Gucci jackets like that is really just Gucci taken advantage of people like that and laughing all the way to the bank

what a coincidence the dude with the 80k whip in high school is getting hated on for every stupid lil thing NT can think of. "you didnt just pull thatgucci jacket out the trunk of your GT-R hahaha loser." im sure hes gonna cry himself to sleep because you dont believe him.

Originally Posted by JuJu

what a coincidence the dude with the 80k whip in high school is getting hated on for every stupid lil thing NT can think of. "you didnt just pull that gucci jacket out the trunk of your GT-R hahaha loser." im sure hes gonna cry himself to sleep because you dont believe him.

Seriously.

The hate on this kids outfit is beyond stupid and pathetic.
laugh.gif

NT, I love it.

embarrassed to post my cars with all the heat posted lol

civic is the daily, 240 is the future car drift/to school whip, in the middle of this damn swap
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

95 ka to a pignose actually

Im going KA-T next year
devil.gif
, but after that rb25
pimp.gif

damn. i'm gunna go ka-t on my new s14 ahah sell me some parts :X

'08 BMW 135i (summer car) & '08 Jeep Grand Cherokee (winter beater).

Pics of the 1 were taking early last summer, car is going to the be a totally different beast in the spring (aka I have spent way to much money on modsrecently).

Currently Installed:
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Parts: diffuser, spoiler, mirrors, interior trim
BMW Performance Parts: exhaust, short shift kit, black-out grills
Window Tint

Waiting to install:
Kuhmo Ecsta XS on stock wheels
Vorsteiner 19 inch black wheels / AD08 Tires
KW V2 Coilovers
BMW Performance Sideskirts + Parking Brake + Aluminum Pedals

Soon:
BMW Performance steering wheel
Black Headliner
Cobra Misano 30 or Recaro Sportsters
Redo interior upholstery
CF lip or BMW Performance Front Bumper
Dinan CF CAI

Dilemma: trying to figure out what route to go with engine mods... many tunes/flashes available and every week something more powerful & reliable isreleased. Will most likely have a local shop known for building 1000hp E46 M3's (HPF) get something cooking for me sometime next year!
jb5p3o.jpg

vqksw1.jpg

2lawkzo.jpg

2rxvgug.jpg

2dvj4fb.jpg

Just a tint on the Jeep. Anyway, cars are much better on this board than they were a few years back.

2wpmqgo.jpg

9baddz.jpg

245emvr.jpg

lots of nice cars in this thread, much better then previous threads ive seen on nt....

g55 amg and arnage are mine, range sport is wifeys...

Back
Top Bottom