Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Jason Kidd is my dude but he needs to stop chucking up them 3's with less than 5min left. He needs to be facilitating, getting guys like Dirk and Terry into the game. Dirk was pathetic in the 2nd half, he needs to do more. OKC is just a better team plain and simple. Letting Tyson Chandler go is hurting them big time.

To be fair, in the first half he was trying but the Thunder were smart and just jabbing at him but leaving him open to finish rather than be able to throw kickout and dropoff passes, and he was tricking off open layups because he was thinking pass first. He's a smart player, and he'll adjust in Dallas and just drive to finish those himself.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That OKC crowd was so bland...And white. Not talking about the shirts.

indifferent.gif
 How is that relevant? 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Im depressed kill me now

What happened to dirks legendary performance....

Chill... We'll definitely win game 3.. Bums like fisher and Perk won't show up scoring wise on the road. But in fairness, Durant is due to go off.

watching vince carter is like "i can get to the rim so easily and with so little effort, ill put just as much effort into my finish and see how it goes"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Thunder are lucky as hell to be up 2-0 right now. Mavs definitely have a blue print to beat OKC but they're not finishing these games off

Originally Posted by FullMetal

OKC's ball movement is piss poor. Its not just Westbrook.
true, but he's still the "pg"
their half court offense is killing them at some stretches of the game, some blame has to go to their head coach.

The team with the better chemistry can close games and it helps you get the lucky bounces and timely calls. Last year the Mavs used chemistry + experience to beat OKC. This year, OKC has the chemistry edge. Just too many new faces in the Dallas lineup with VC, West, Mahinmi playing a bigger role. 

Originally Posted by srvballer

Thunder are lucky as hell to be up 2-0 right now. Mavs definitely have a blue print to beat OKC but they're not finishing these games off

welp they were playing 5 vs 8

We don't deserve to win.

Last year we have to have used up our lucky bounce karma because every 50-50 shot or bounce has went against us this year.

I still think we can win this series but its going to be tough.

I don't know what game y'all watched but Joey Crawford was trying to give the game to the mavs. I lost a lot of respect for dirk tonight, throwing elbows and crying all night. Perk should have landed that swing..(and before anybody calls homerism, we get the instant replay on the jumbo screens every single play. Mavs got more calls)

Too much dirk slurpage in this thread. Not enough props to Westbrooks D. He's been shutting down Jet the whole series and even dirk couldn't body through him on one play. Westbrook is carrying this team.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

OKC's ball movement is piss poor. Its not just Westbrook.

They literally don't have an offense. Westbrook and Harnden's jobs are to be aggressive to the basket. KD's job is to get open and shoot. That's it. Its been like that for years.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Dallas can easily and will make it 2-2

Seriously, the thunder are lucky to be up 2-0 right now, easily could've been 1-1 or 0-2. 

I don't see Dallas losing the next two at home.  This is a good $+@@@*@ series!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That OKC crowd was so bland...And white. Not talking about the shirts.

Crazy huh... And "they" are the best/loudest fans in the NBA!

I noticed the white thing too while I was at the game. It's just the lower levels though. They're all country stars and oil tycoons for the most part. Our ticket manager said the lower levels have a 99.92% usage rate, as in they don't sell their tickets to other people and they goto every game. As far as the noise... It's easily pushing 135-145 dB at times in there, which is louder than a jet engine and can be ear damaging when sustained. They have an spl meter on the screen and sometimes it clips out at +8dB which means it gets WAY up there in noise. Ill bring my own spl meter to the next game.

Everyone is so quick to hate on okc. What y'all don't understand is that we love sports so much... that we went out and BOUGHT A LEGENDARY TEAM and told them that we didn't even want their name and history, we just want a team and you can have your team back when you get your money right . We've given the thunder so much support, shown so much love and invested so much time that weve taken a team that went from bottom of the league to top of the league in 3 years. Because the players understand what we're about. Its like college to them. Norman, OK. Not far away. Another one of the toughest places to play in the country. All of OKC's infrastructure is being built around the Thunder. Its much deeper than you can understand.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Seriously, the thunder are lucky to be up 2-0 right now, easily could've been 1-1 or 0-2. 

Let's be honest. Game 1 the thunder played horrible, but they had the talent to pull through in the end. Game 2, the refs tried to hand the game to Dirk, but the thunder had the talent to pull through in the end. And this is without even instilling an offense, during the NBA playoffs.
4-1 series to the Thunder, but I can see it going 7 games. Mavs know they can't win in our house though, listen to the post game interviews. They don't match well with us. Fish locks up Kidd. Westbrook locks up Jet. Serge and Perkins keep dirk at bay even though he still gets 20, but only 20. Slurrrpagge...

Man, the Mavs have definitely played the Thunder too hard to be down 2-0. That Durant floater in game 1... which was defended VERY well by Marion... that doesn't happen, and it's 1-1.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Let's be honest. Game 1 the thunder played horrible, but they had the talent to pull through in the end. Game 2, the refs tried to hand the game to Dirk, but the thunder had the talent to pull through in the end. And this is without even instilling an offense, during the NBA playoffs.
4-1 series to the Thunder, but I can see it going 7 games. Mavs know they can't win in our house though, listen to the post game interviews. They don't match well with us. Fish locks up Kidd. Westbrook locks up Jet. Serge and Perkins keep dirk at bay even though he still gets 20, but only 20. Slurrrpagge...

Perk/Ibaka hold dirk to only 20? He had 20 in the first half alone last night....the hell is you talkin about. We can't win in your house? Thunder are big favorites yet, dudes only won by a combined 4 points in 2 games. Do I really need to remind you of last year when we buried y'all in 5?
laugh.gif
Thunder fans better just pray to win game 3 and KO the mavs... Y'all don't want to see us game 5 with the series 2-2. Belieeedat

Dallas SHOULD be 2-0 right now. told my wife if they lose game 3 im selling my tickets for game 4
roll.gif
Dallas is going to have to hustle more and attack the paint. forget them 3 point shots. okc not playing to their expectations. i would of thought that okc would be blowing up on points against Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom