Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

riot goes hardhttp://wp.me/p1hgsr-5Zw

If he didnt change his name to 2 Chainz i doubt he would be blowing up like this but nonetheless I still like his music. Dat song Problem wit Meek Mill & Lou Williams (from da 76ers lol) goes hard too. N idk y he aint put Think About It & Pimp C Back on da mixtape cuz both them jawns go in

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

I watched his interview with the Breakfast Club and he was sayin how he was bout to be on his like 123 show of the year or sumtin like that. Son been hitting the right spots apparently.
Lots of money to be made in the south. NC, SC, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia. Those smaller towns. Hitting the circuit that Boosie and Gotti used to kill

Originally Posted by dreClark

I watched his interview with the Breakfast Club and he was sayin how he was bout to be on his like 123 show of the year or sumtin like that. Son been hitting the right spots apparently.
Lots of money to be made in the south. NC, SC, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia. Those smaller towns. Hitting the circuit that Boosie and Gotti used to kill

this

Originally Posted by FEETure

tity boi is my favorite artist right now i think...not the best but he makes the music i wanna hear ya know.

i remember when luda was performing on chappelle show and dude was in the background looking extra akward lol.

good to see him getting his due. people seem to not remember that duffle bag boyz was a banger when it dropped as well as big dawg.

flight 360 is sleeper as well. him dolla go off on that joint. we getting rich and look what i got were my joints.

I swear I feel like the only person who bought Flight 360. YEAH WE GETTIN RICH &@^#* MY WHOLE CREW EATIN
pimp.gif

That album bumped from start to finish

Knocking 2chainz in the office till 2.

Mauris with the air bubble on back of them, truck so big it go *beep* backin in 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yep. Dude has been in SC like 6-7 times in the past few months. Killin the scene.

I'm ready for 2pm though

4 tracks in and this goin HAM already
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still like "what the hell" at Kreayshawn bein on this tape though. Haven't heard the track yet, but still.

son might have the best ear for beats at this point....

tity killin the game right now

Damn, I been waitin on this 2Chainz like this a highly anticipated album or somethin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hold up...did somebody just say Kreayshawn was on this...? 2Chainz about to make me cancel this download
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom